Chapter Fifty- Two: Friends

|Voodoo Doll by 5SOS|

Jace's P.O.V.

Mommy dropped me off at school, and I walked to my classroom. I sat down at the desk that had my name on it. I saw my friend David talking to another boy. I got up and went to David.

"Hi David." I said waving at him.

"Who's this?" The other asked.

"This is Jace." David explained. I smiled at the other guy.

"Ew, no I don't like him, he's ugly." The boy said. "Come on David, I don't want to be friends with him." I frowned and watched David walk away with his friend. I sat down and tried to blink away the tears. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor and cried. Uncle Chris always told me that I was a funny boy and everyone would want to be friends with me. I wiped my tears and made sure that nothing was falling out. I opened the door and sat back down in his seat.

"Alright guys, take a seat, we're going to start class." The teacher said. A girl sat next to me, and smiled. She had black hair, and was wearing a dress.

"Hey." I said "My name is Jace."

"My name is Emily."

"Let's be friends." I told her. She smiled and nodded her head.

Emily's P.O.V.

"Mommy I don't want to go to school." I told my mommy. I didn't want to go.

"Do you want to be smart?" I nodded my head.

"Yes mommy." I nodded my head.

"Good, now let's go." I got in the car and drove off with my mom. She had long brown hair, and was skinny. She dropped me off and I walked inside and saw that everyone else was finding their seats. I looked for my seat and found it next to a boy. I went and sat down, making sure I was sitting up straight. There was a boy next to me, and he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey!" He said "My name is Jace."

"My name is Emily." I told him

"Let's be friends." He told me. I smiled and nodded my head. Yes, one friend is all I need.

****

Ricky's P.O.V.

"Ricky go and pick up Jace please." Kate asked while making milk for the kids. I nodded my head and threw on my shoes and grabbed my car keys. I drove down to the school and saw a whole bunch of kids running out. The 6th grader (which is the highest grade) were all hanging around, trying to act all cool. I parked my car and went to the kinder gardener section and to the classroom that Jace was in.

"Who are you here to pick up?" The teacher asked.

"Um, Jace Olson." She nodded her head and called Jace. I peaked inside and saw Jace give a little girl a hug. I smirked and shook my head. He grabbed his backpack and grabbed my hand. I carried him and the teacher stopped me. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Mr. Olson, there's something I need to tell you." I nodded my head.

"Jace, didn't want to play with the other kids and only Emily, and she did the same." I looked at her.

"Sorry, but I really don't see anything wrong with that, they could be friends, and that's all that matter. Good day." I told her and walked to my car placing Jace inside.

"So Jace, I hear your friends with a girl, and won't let her go." I said, looking at Jace from the mirror. He blushed and looked down. I laughed and drove home.

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

I know its a short chapter, I had homework so yeah.