Part Three: The Edge

Preview:

Harry and Kate start touring together, with his world- famous band, One Direction. Kate and Harry get into a fight and she runs away, only to be comforted be Ricky 'Horror' Olson. Both of the two start to feel thing together, and soon start dating, against her brother's will. Harry tries many things too break apart the two lovers, but they have trust in each other way too much. One faithful day, Ricky meets his ex, and soon start to flirt with making Kate feel left out. She leaves and get hit by a drunk driver, The poor girl loses her memory of Ricky, and T.J. Bell steps in taking his place. He leaves Motionless for Escape the Fate taking Kate with him. Things happen between them and Kate soon finds out the truth. She goes and find Angelo who takes her to Ricky wedding with Jessica. Kate standing up in the middle and leaves the venue. She somehow gets back home and stays with her family, feeling half- way complete. Kate occupies herself by working at an orphanage. When Motionless is touring in London, she goes to the show, and her and Ricky unite. After that, they are engaged, and soon to be parents of a baby (or babies).

After waiting for nine months, Kate and Ricky have two (girl and boy) healthy babies. With the help of their friends, Kate and Ricky are able to take care of the kids. Ricky leaves for a short tour, and Kate has a dream that Rick and her are getting a divorce, and they’re both seeing other people. Rick has the same dream, and both a relieved when they found out that it was just a dream.

Part Three:

The story fast forwards three years and Jace starts kindergarten. Kellin and Riley are only three and go to daycare, when Kate or Ricky are busy. Ricky goes on tour with the band, and often times take the kids and his family with them. Kate get a job as a counselor at a Mental Institution, which is a great way to help people with their problems.