Scene Five: Relive This Legacy

Ricky's P.O.V.

"Can you help me with my essay?" Kellin asked me. I looked away from my notebook and looked at me.

"What is it about?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"It's about pollution in the world." He shrugged. I looked at him with "You're kidding me right" face.

"That's the easiest topic in the world." I rolled my eyes. He huffed and walked away, going to Riley's room.

"Go away Kellin! Use your brain." I looked over at the hallway and saw Riley pushing Kellin out. Jessica walked out of the kitchen and watched the scene.

"No fighting guys." She reminded them. I followed her to the couches and at next to her. I rubbed her belly.

"I can't wait." I smiled. She nodded her head and placed her head on the swollen stomach. "Let's go to bed." I said, helping her up and walking towards the room. "BED TIME KIDS!" I yelled. I heard their responses and Jessica went to the bathroom to change. I changed into my sweats and laid in bed. Jessica came out and laid down next to me. I wrapped my arm protectively around her stomach and turned off the lights, falling asleep.

****

"R-Ricky." I heard some whimper. I opened my eyes and looked over at Jessica. She had a scared look on her face. "It's time." My eyes widened and quickly got out of bed, out on a shirt. I ran to Riley's room and shook he awake.

"Go to Jessica, she's having her baby." I panicked. Riley nodded and ran to my room. She wearing shorts and a tank top. Gwen woke up Kellin and they helped me get the stuff in the car. Jace helped me get Jessica in the car and we all drive to hospital.

"Yes, my step- mom's going into labor." Riley spoke into the phone. We pulled up the hospital and they got Jessica out. The nurses helped her change into a gown and helped her on the bed. Jace and Kellin made the phone calls while Gwen stood with them. Riley was with me to make sure I don't panick.

***

"It's a girl!" The nurse screamed. I let a sigh and slumped back into a chair. I refused to cut the chord and I caught a quick glimpse of the baby.

"Any names?" The nurse asked.

"Kathy Rose Olson." Jessica said smiling. She looked over at me and I nodded confirming.

|Vote. Comment. Follow.|
Tune in for the Thank You Note.
^not edited.