Chapter Thirty- Eight: Names & Going Home

|The Sky Under the Sea by Pierce the Veil| 

Kate P.O.V. 

        I held my baby boy in my arms as Ricky held the girl. The nurse walked in and held on to some papers. 

        "So these are the brith certificates for the two. We already stamped their feet. Just write there names on it, and you'll be done." We both nodded. We placed the babies inside the crib and grabbed a pen. 

        "So what's going to be the girl's name?" Rick asked, 

        "Crissy." I shook my head no. 

        "What about Riley Katerine Olson?" I said. Ricky nodded his head and we both wrote it down. 

        "Now for the boy." Ricky looked over at the boy. 

        "How about, Kellin Richard Olson?" 

        "Perfect." I said, we both shared a kiss, and smiled, writing it down. The nurse came back in adn told us that we were free to go. Everyone was back at home and throwing a suprise party. I got dressed in a loose dress and tied up my hair in a ponytail. I saw that Rick had Riley & Kellin in a carseat. We took them down to the car and buckled them in. I sat in the middle of the two and held there hand. I smiled, and saw that RIcky was looking at me for the mirror. 

        "I remember you telling me that you were pregnant. Now we got those two." He recalled. I nodded my head and looked down at the two babies. We reached home and with the help of Ricky we went to the front door and unlocked it. The room was dark and the only light was coming from upstairs. I turned on the lights and everyone came out screaming/ whispering "Suprise". 

        "We didn't want to scare the baby." I smiled and everyone sat down to hold the two. 

        "Where's Jace?" I asked looking around for the blonde boy. (I'm going to change Jace's age to five, okay.) 

        "He's upstairs, he didn't want to come downstairs." Allie said frowning. 

        "Oh, okay, I'll be right back." I said, walking upstairs. I went to his room and heard him talking. I leaned against the door and listen. 

        "Dear angel, I think mommy ad daddy are going to leave me again, just like my other mommy. They have another baby now. I was just a little pet to keep them company. Now they're going to leave me and spend time with the new babies. Angel I don't want to be alone. My old daddy told me the being alone is sad and no one should be alone. Now my daddy lives with you." Tears fell down my face, this kid lost his dad and his mother left him. I opened the door and saw him looking out the window, and talking. I walked inside and grabbed him. I carried and him and hugged him as tight as I could. He hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. 

        "Mommy I want my daddy back." I walked to the door and shut it, so no one would here. I walked back to the window and sat there with him. 

        "Your daddy is with the angels." I told him. 

        "Can I be with the angels too?" He said with tears in his eyes.

        "No baby, no. Being with angels mean you'll be gone away from me, and I love you." I said. I wiped all the tears. "Now, do you want meet you new brother and sister?" He smiled and nodded his head. We both walked downstairs and I sat him down next to me. I carried RIley first and showed Jace her. 

        "She's pretty mommy, just like you." He said, touching her forehead. She opened her eyes and let out a giggle. Jace laughed and kissed her in the head. I handed Angelo, Riley and Kelly gave me Kellin. 

        "And this is your little brother." I said. He also kissed him on the forehead. 

        This was my picture perfect family. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me, if you haven't yet.|

{I have so many ideas for this story, but I am going to save them for Part Three & Part Four. Also, I am working on a secret project that I will tell you guys more about later. I will drop hints. Tommorow my last day at school until Winter Break.}  

Let's talk guys: So I said that I had a crush on this guy at my school. Well he's in my band, and I was setting up my drums the other day, and had to get on my knees to fix the height. He came up to me and started to play the drum with his hands. Then he started to laugh, and I felt him place his hand on my head, I got confused and once realised why. It looked like I was giving him a blowjob. 

Then in Science, we were doing a lab and we are aloud to get and walk around, I got up with my friend and we both started to look at the board. He came up to me and asked who I was (I had my hair down) I turned around and he said "Amy" Then made fun of my height, and I compared myself to him and saw that I was only a head taller then him. 

What about you guys? Any one you have eyes for??? ;)