Chapter Eighty- Four: Ashes Learn To Fly

|November by SWS|

Riley's P.O.V.

Today was the dance, and Jessica and I were at her house getting ready. Jessica told me that she was going to make my make up look natural, and my hair wavy.

"Hold up, I need to take a picture of you and send it to your dad." Jess said holding her phone up and take a photo. I smiled and heard a click noise. She tapped on her on phone screen and showed me the message. I thanked her, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty.

"I'm going to drop you off, and then your dad will come and pick you up, okay?" I nodded my head. And placed my black flats on. We walked outside and sat in her car. It was a small car, unlike Uncle Chris' big van.

"Jessica, how come you and dad broke up?" I asked her.

"A lot of his fans hated me, and I noticed that you dad had feelings for you mom instead of me. So I told him that we had to break up." She told me.

"Oh. Mom always made it seems like you were the bad guy. Come to think of it, you're really cool." I told her. She smiled and thanked me. "Do you think that you and dad are ever going to come back together?" I asked.

"Something I do think of that, but I want to give him space. He's wife just died and I don't want to replace Kate. She'll always hold a special place in our hearts. " She smiled. I nodded my head,

"And we are here." Jessica parked in front of the school, and waved to me. "Do you have your phone? " she asked. I nodded my head and felt the little pocket in my dress. Yup. It was there. She waved and drove off. I saw Kellin walking inside with his friend. Nick walked up to me, and smiled.

"You look pretty." He smiled. I blushed and we both walked inside the school, making our way inside the gym.

Ricky's P.O.V.

It was just Gwen and me in the house. We were on the couch was Sherlock, Gwen loved that show.

"Hey, Gwen how about we order some chicken wings?" I said. She nodded her head and smiled. I took my phone and called the BWW. After I finished ordering, there was a knock on the door.

"Huh, the dance isn't over yet." I stood up and saw a girl standing there, with purple hair. She was hella skinny. She looked at me,

"Dad?"

|Vote, Comment, and Follow|

Oooh, whose this mystery girl??
^not edited.