Chapter Nine: Afraid of What

|Song for Chapter: Still into You by Paramore| 

It's been a week since Steph has gottten here. Chris tries o flirt with her, but he always fail to do so. She always says that she hates him, so slaps him away. Ricky gets a good laugh at it. but she has been flirting with Ricky, even though he always told me that he was always mine. I always kept to myself and didn't saya word offen. Chris seemed to take noticed, but I told him that it was nothing. Today the guys were going to record a new song for their upcoming album Creatures. Ricky and Chris left for the studio, and Steph and I stayed home adn watched some movie. 

"So, Steph what's been happening back in the U.K.?" I asked her. She looked at me then shrugged.

"Nothing much, people been asking me when you've been, and there was rumor that you ran away, but then we saw the interview and figured out what happened later.

"Oh." Was the only thing that left my mouth. I knew taht was a lie, cause I told her that I was touring with Harry, but I guess she forgot. 

"By the way, that Ricky guy is hot." My blood boiled at the sound of that. 

"Excuse me." I said looking towards her. 

"Yeah, why you so mad, he's not even your boyfriend, that tall one that flirts with me, you should really hold your boy down before they go running away." She said picking her nails, that were painted hot pink. I don't know why I was friends with her, but I must've been crazy.

"That Ricky guy is my boyfriend, and the tall one's name is Chris, and he's not my my boyfriend, and he is like my brother." I corrected her standing up and pointing at her.

"Oh, sorry I didn't now, jeez, no wonder why no guy was ever into you, becuase you were so clingy, and bitchy." She stood up and looked at me like I was trash." I don't even know why I was your friend, but don't worry honey I'll be gone by tommorow, thsi place is shit anyways."

"Fine leave, then, I have better friends then you anyways."

"Oh really who?" She sneered.

"Kylie (This is before Devin was in the band, and she was the merch girl. Okay), and Ally(I'm not sure if that's how you spell her name), Ryan-Ashley, and Kelly." I replied. "I'm going out, and please don't burin the house down, otherwise I'll sue you." I said, and put on my coat and boots adn walked outside to Kylie's house. 

Once I was there, I opened the door and saw the rest of the girls were there. 

"Hey Katelynn- what's wrong. I didn't realize that I was crying, until I broke down into Kelly's arms. She lead me back to the couches, and I told them everything about Stephanie. 

We ended up talking for two hours, until Angelo and T.J. came in and saw us talking. Chris walked in and looked at me wide- eyed. 

"I thought you were with Ricky." He said. Everyone looked at him wierdly. 

"What are you talking about?" Kelly said. "She was with us for about two hours now." 

"But Ricky left an hour ago." Ryan said huggin Ally. 

"Steph was in the house, and we got into a fight." I said, looking up, tears brimmed my eyes. We all got up and went into the cars. T.J., Chris, Angelo, Kally went into one car. The worst things were going through my head. Ryan, Ally, Kylie, Balz, and Ryan-Ashley went into another car. We got to the apartment and we all rushed out of the car, and went upstairs Chris got out his keys and opened the door. 

|Comment, Vote, adn Follow Me. Not Edited! Comment below what you think happened.|