Chapter Eleven: Psychopathic Mind

|Song for the Chapter: Death March by Motionless In White|  

Harry's P.O.V.

        Everything was falling apart. The guys were slowly leaving me, they told me that Katelynn was happy and that I should let her be. I wanted her to be normal, and date someone normal not a freak. I walked with my fake wig and sunglasses, and into the rehab station. 

"Sir, can I help you?" The lady asked

"Yes, I want to bail out Stephanie Saltlaker." I said throwing a 500 dollar bill on the desk.

"Excuse me sir, I cannot do that. Sorry." She said and returned back to her computer. 

I took off my wig and and sunglasses and threw them on the floor, and looked dead in the eye. 

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" I yelled at her. She looked scared, and then nodded her head. 

"O-okay sir." She pressed something on the hone. and said. "Please let Ms. Saltlaker out, her family is here to pick her up." After waiting about 75 years, Steph finally came out and we hugged. We walked outside and went into the ally, and asked her what happened. 

"Did you do it?" I asked

"No, that stupid freaks came in on time." Steph huffed

"It's okay, I have other plans." I smirked knowing that Ricky and the others wouldn't be able to stop us next time. Kate either, she was going to regret everything. 

"Alright, let's go home and I'll tell you everything." We walked into the car and drove off. 

|Vote, Comment, and Follow Me! Sorry, guys I know it's short, but i made it short, so you guys can understand what's going on in Harry's mind right now. Contest will be up soon.|