I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader x Akashi (Part 3)

A/M:
Wow, I am making lots of either Midorima or Akashi one-shot. I really need to practice the virtue called 'variety'.

Anyways here goes nothing. I think some are actually waiting for this one hahah I hope I won't disappoint you too much with how thing a turned out with this one-shot series XD

---

I'll Be Back For You: Kuroko x Reader x Akashi (Part 3)

---

When Akashi pulled away from kissing you, the crowd applauds for the two of you. Though you can see some murmuring about their distaste of the emperor marrying a mere servant and a add up that is a single mother.

Then your son suddenly whistled as countless of Eagles and hawks flew around the venue, dropping bags and bags of Sakura petals. Your favorite. Making a rainfall of Sakura petals.

"E-Emperor Aka-"

"Seijuuro. Just Seijuuro. Come On, let me introduce you to others." And Akashi pulled you towards where the other kings and emperors are.

"King Kise of Kaijo. King Aomine of Too. King Midorima of Shuutoku. King Murasakibara of Yosen..." As he introduces you to every king, you gave each one a polite bow and a "nice to finally know you".

"And finally, King Kuroko of Seirin." Even still wary and anxious of the awkwardness, you still gavr him a bow.

"It's nice to f-finally m-meet you, King K-Kuroko." Though nervous, you think you managed to get things through.

Until the orchestra played music for the much awaited dance. "May I have this dance, my love?" Akashi's gaze was scorching warm as he kisses the top of your hand.

You turned your head to the side, too embarrassed how nice the Emperor is treating you. But damn, you locked eyes with the teal head King.

Is that a look of disappointment? Longing? Or...disgust?

But what is important is now! "The pleasure is all mine, Emperor Seijuuro." You accepted the offered dance.

He was dancing with you, showing off the treasure he has in arms to everybody.

"Damn, how lucky can Akashi be, right Tetsu?" Aomine stood beside Kuroko, who he noticed glaring daggers at the two.

"I know better more than anyone in here." Kuroko said under his breath, Aomine didn't hear it, but he knew the teal head pretty good. Including his history before he became king.

---

Akashi ended his dance with you. "Thank you for allowing me to dance with you, my Empress." He kissed your hand. "I'll leave you for a while, I'll be back before you know it." And with that, he left you on the throne seat beside his.

As he is talking to someone, the music still continue. You were busy looking down at the elaborately designed clothes you are wearing but suddenly... "Can I have a dance with you, Lady (your name)?" An all too familiar voice called your attention.

"Tet- King Kuroko?" Utterly surprised, you unconsciously backed away from your seat.

Looking around, you made an eye contact with Akashi. He only gave you a nod, meaning you should dance with the King Kuroko. If only he knew who are you and Kuroko before. Who is he in your life.

But then, the situation gave you no choice. "I am very glad with that offer, King Kuroko."

You placed your hand on his outstretched one. He guides you gently in the middle of the dance hall, and held you gently around your waist, his hand placed your both in his shoulders. "(Your name)." He started as he started to guide you in dancing. "It's been long 6 years. I've been looking for you for forever and everywhere. Why won't you show yourself to me? I am dead worried and saddened. I thought you're dead. And is Shiro my...son?"