Chapter 52: Heart Attack

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake but I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love Is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 52: Heart Attack

You make me glow,
But I cover up
Won’t let it show,
So I’m...

Puttin’ my defenses up
'Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack.

            Once Anna said yes to the record deal everybody went head first at full speed to get her first album started. Anna went over the contract with her grandparents before signing it. When that was finished Mom, Aunt Demi, and Uncle David worked with her on all the songs she’s written so far. A month went by and Anna had recorded five songs and had done two photo shoots for the cover art of the album. Two weeks after she told the public the news about her contract she released the name of her first single called Partying Clean. She’s been planned to perform it at the concert in a few minutes.  I’ve made sure I’m front and center to hear it. The audience was going crazy during Anna’s first few songs before introducing her new single. Now they’re freaking out even more. I danced along with the rest of the fans as she sang it.

Turn down the lights,
turn up the smoke,
everybody’s here,
but nobody’s there.

Turn down the lights,
turn up the dance,
oh no no no,
oh no no no.

Have some fun,
live it up,
you don’t know
what you’ve got.

My friends in here,
dance around
in the club
as long as you’re clean.

Turn down the lights,
turn up the sound,
everybody’s here,
but nobody’s there.

Turn down the lights,
give me the band,
oh no no no,
oh no no no.

Have some fun,
live it up,
you don’t know
what you’ve got.

My friends in here,
dance around
in the club
as long as you’re clean.

Turn down the lights,
turn up the smoke,
everybody’s here,
but nobody’s there.

Turn down the lights,
turn up the dance,
give me the band
and turn up the sound.

Have some fun
live it up
You don’t know
what you’ve got.

Cause everybody’s here
and nobody’s there.

Live it up.

            The fans seemed to love it as much as her new team did. That night after the concert we were sent back to the hotel where we hung out in one of the larger hotel rooms to celebrate. We sent a couple of the bodyguards to get a few pizzas for us while we all went online to see the responses Anna’s single’s been getting. Everything was incredible. My family knew they made the right choice immediately and this just further proved their decision.

            Now that over a month has gone by our wedding planner is almost finished with the wedding plans. The invitations were sent out weeks ago, Max and I chose the pictures we needed, and our planner seemed to do the rest. Mom and Aunt Demi joined in with the wedding and reception plans and became determined to not let Max and I do too much of the work. I was still having too much fun to get stressed about it. Everybody was right, I did need this tour. It’s been a journey to happiness and to help me forget about my past. My past took more than just my happiness. My past took my sanity and destroyed me not only emotionally but also took away my virginity and everything I held close to me. I’ve been talking to the traveling therapist all the time while I’ve been on tour, she’s held group therapies for us, and having so much support and fun with my family has helped me heal. My family knew what they were doing when they planned this tour. I saw the looks on the fan’s faces and they seemed just as healed by this tour as we did.