Chapter 49: In Real Life

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake but I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love Is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 49: In Real Life

But in my dreams, I'm waking up to roses
Champagne, kisses and I know it's always, always
Gonna be, gonna be this way
In my dreams, you're standing right beside me
Two hearts finally colliding
Then I wake up and realise, realise this is real life.

            Aunt Demi helped me find the perfect wedding planner that started traveling with us on the tour. The media took pictures of me wearing my ring and word spread fast. Every newspaper and magazine talked about my engagement and most of it wasn’t nice. They didn’t approve but none of us cared. Mom kept trying to convince me not to pay attention to it and dad and Uncle David kept me busy so I would forget about it. While everybody got busy rehearsing and working at the tour Max and I hung out with our wedding planner to organize a small, simple wedding. I know Aunt Demi will rearrange it later but for now it’ll be small. I’m sure Aunt Demi will plan her own larger party for us later anyway.

            Our wedding planner made us a large binder for our planning and constantly wrote down our thoughts about the wedding. We were in the middle of answering all the questions she had because once she has our answers she can start making calls to plan.

“DJ or band?”

“Band,” I quickly answered, “My family can find someone for that.”

“Okay,” she wrote it down, “Inside or outside?”

“Outside,” Max answered, “Demetria wants the ceremony to be at her house. Her family has a large back yard and a big enough house to have the reception inside after the ceremony.”

“Good,” she wrote it down, “And do you have any themes or colors picked out?”

“We were thinking music,” I replied, “because music is a big part of both of our lives. My family is obviously into music because it’s their career.”

“A music theme would be simple to decorate. We could put music notes on the back of the chairs, music notes hanging from lights, and hung around the yard and around the rooms inside. We could incorporate every symbol involved in music and have your family and their band play during the ceremony. What about colors?”

“We were thinking either pink or blue.”

“A blue would be a pretty color to mix with the black and white and it fits perfectly with your theme.”

“Great,” Max said. “Any other questions.”

“This should keep me busy for a while. I just have to go through a few more details with Kayla and Dylan then I’ll be able to get going on this.”

“Thank you,” I told her, “And thank you for agreeing to travel with us. I know it’s a big job not only to plan a wedding but to travel with the family for months before the wedding.”

She smiled at both of us, “Don’t worry about anything. This is my job and it’s not very often that I get the chance to travel the country and the world. I am happy to be here.”