Prologue: Trainwreck

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Note: I DO NOT have the time yet to write this and update it regularly, but I wanted you guys to have something because it's been almost three weeks now so here it is. My spring break is coming up in a week so hopefully I will get a chance to write a lot then. :)

in the mean time, enjoy! and please please please check out my other stories! :)

<3

Prologue: Trainwreck

You're a trainwreck

But I wouldn't love you if you changed!

--Kayla’s Point of View—

            This isn’t happening. It can’t be. My poor baby. My daughter. We’ve been waiting for news from the doctor for a few hours. Demetria and Anna were in a car accident and they’re both in pretty bad shape, but the doctor said they’re lucky because if the car would have hit them more directly they both would have died. Instead, the car hit the back of the car. Anna is already out of surgery, but she’s still unconscious. Demetria is currently in surgery. They did this. Those people she was involved with did this to her. She told them to leave and they try to kill her for it. Dylan kept his arm around me to calm me, but I know he’s just as worried as I am. He’s trying to be strong because he knows I won’t be able to. Alice was sitting next to us and Maria and David were on the other side of Dylan. As soon as we got the news from the hospital we all rushed over here.

The doctor finally walked out and I immediately stood up, “Is Demetria okay?”

The doctor nodded, “We have her stabilized and she’s in recovery from surgery right now. We’ll be transferring her to the intensive care unit when a room opens up. You can meet us up there if you want.”

I nodded.

“She’ll be unconscious for a while I’m afraid depending on how her body heals from all the damage that’s been done.”

“You mean like a coma?” Dylan asked.

“Something like that,” the doctor replied, “But we’re hoping she doesn’t stay under any more than a day or two.”

“And if she is under longer than that?” I asked.

The doctor shook his head, “I’m sorry.”

Dylan put his arm around me as I started crying again.

“Thank you,” Dylan said to the doctor. “We’ll meet you in the ICU.”

The doctor left and I heard Dylan say to Alice, “How about you take the kids to the cafeteria for snacks?”

“Come on Maria, David,” Alice said to them. “Want a snack?”

“My baby,” I said to Dylan after they left.

“She’ll be okay,” he said and ran he hands down my back to try and calm me down.

“Can we go up to the ICU?”

“Of course.”

--Alice’s Point of View—

“Is sissy gonna be okay?” Maria sked me.