Meaning of Each Book! :)

• Dedicated to Codie, my best friend. :)

I've never come out and told you guys why I decided to write a Demi Lovato Fan Fiction. So before I start posting and writing this book I want you to know.

1st Book: When I first came up with the idea to write a Demi Lovato fan fiction I didn't want it to be about love. I wanted the fan fiction to represent Demi’s influence over her lovatics and how she has been able to save our lives. Demi has  helped save my life in more ways than one. And she's one of the only artists whose music can really calm me down and help me when I'm depressed. That's what this book is about. It's a book to show Demi how much of an inspiration she really is to us.

2nd Book: This book is all about Demi inspiring us to help others. Between Demi's advice and inspirational tweets we all know that she really cares about us and wants us to help others. Whether that is by being nice to the people around you or giving people advice, there are a million ways to help others. I really wanted the theme of this book to be helping others.

3rd Book: This book is a different viewpoint of bullying. A lot of people watch bullying happen every day and don’t do something about it, but we should start. Maria and Anastasia were the characters in this book who watched bullying happen every day, but didn't have the courage to stand up against it for the longest time. The end of the book when they finally got the courage to stand up for themselves and for others, that is the theme of the book. That everyone should start standing up for themselves and for others when we see any kind of bullying happening. 

4th Book: This book is the connection of family. Even in the darkest and worst of times it is still important to keep a strong connection with the people you love. Sometimes those are the people that will save you. Whether you have a good relationship with your family or a bad one, they will love you unconditionally. Throughout the book you see Kayla and Dylan loving their family unconditionally and you are able to see Demetria slowly realizing that about her parents. 

5th Book: This book is probably going to end up being my favorite. This one is about the strength of friendship. Having strong friendships is something very important to me. My best friend is honestly a huge part of my life and she helped save my life in more ways than one so this book is about that kind of friendship. Having a friend who truly understands you can help you recover sometimes even better than going to a doctor could. Having a friend who understands means you are not alone. We are never alone. 

So there it is. The true meanings of each book in my Demi Lovato fan fiction series. What do you think? Were you able to pick up on these meanings?