Chapter 2: On the Line

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go For the Gift of a Friend

Note: I already had this done surprisingly so why not post it? Enjoy! :)

Let me know what you think and what you want to happen!

 Chapter 2: On the Line

-Demetria’s Point of View-

“How are you feeling?” Aunt Demi asked me.

I shrugged, “Okay I guess. Better than I was, but it’s hard.”

“Are you pressing charges?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, “I’ve already talked to the police and they questioned me about everything that happened. After that mom and dad took care of it and they agreed to let me heal and get out of the hospital first.”

“That’s a good idea,” she agreed. “They’ll catch the people who did this.”

“Those people are tricky though they know how to get away with things like this; they wouldn’t have done it if they couldn’t.”

“Did your mom ever tell you about the time that she found out that her sister framed her dad?”

“I’ve heard basic details about it. Her sister Alicia was this spy or something and she was only after mom and Uncle David’s money. She was constantly thinking up plans to break them apart right?”

Aunt Demi nodded, “Something like that. Alicia was the type of person to constantly go in and out of your life. I met her once briefly but by the next time I saw her she didn’t even remember me; your mom had to reintroduce me. Alicia was in a dangerous gang and probably into lots of drugs so it didn’t surprise me that she didn’t remember me. I let it go. The last plan she came up with got her killed, but it took a lot out of your grandpa Ben. He did a lot of bad things in his life, but he was one of the few that got help and changed. His past came back to haunt him and Alicia used it to her advantage.”

“Why are you telling me this?” I asked her.

“Because Alicia had everything planned. She was tricky and her gang knew everything about it. They planned it so if she got caught they wouldn’t. It took her daughter Alicia and your mom to finally go to the police and catch them. It took a long time, but they were not tricky enough to get away with it. They eventually paid the consequences.”

I nodded, “So you’re saying that even if it takes a long time they will get caught?”

“Exactly.”

“Hey!” Uncle David walked into the room with a couple bags of food.

“I love you Uncle David!” I laughed.