Chapter 14: Solo

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Note: I updated yay! I only made this note to say it's Demi's birthday! Happy Birhtday Demi! So how can I not update right?

Chapter 14: Solo

Every day

Cause you’ve got me planning to go

Solo.

“That vacation wasn’t long enough,” I told Anna as we unpacked out bags. “I loved every minute of it.”

She smiled, “I could see how happy you were. You seem almost like a different person now that we’re back.”

“I feel like it’s a fresh start, you know? We got to spend a few weeks out in nature just enjoying time with people who love and support you no matter what. I didn’t have to worry about anything. It was all about having fun and nothing else. Mom already sent me all the pictures from vacation. I’m getting them framed and hanging them up on the wall.”

“I had a good time too,” she said. “Your mom sent me a few pictures too. I think I’m gonna get a couple framed too.”

“I’m glad you had fun. My family loved you.”

“I was kind of nervous at first, but they accepted me so easily.”

“I knew they would,” I smiled.

“I love your cousins. There were a couple nights that you wanted to stay in and they invited me to sneak out to town. They’re hilarious.”

I laughed, “Yeah they are. Aunt Demi is the same way. You can always count on them to make you feel better. They gave you their numbers right?”

“Yeah they did,” she nodded, “and they’ve texted me asking me to hang out with you guys some time.”

“You should, I would love that. Come to the studio with us one day. Sometimes they invite me to listen to their music or help them when they’re blocked. You would love the studio life.”

She smiled, “That sounds incredible actually.”

“Awesome, I’ll text them.”

“How is everyone?” Bella came into our room. “How was vacation?”

“It was great,” I answered. “I really missed my family.”

“I know what you mean,” she smiled. “I miss mine a lot sometimes too. Did you have fun too Anna?”

“Yeah,” she nodded and smiled, “her family really accepted me. Their cabin was huge and it was on the beach. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Lexi joined us a minute later, “You two look tan.”

“And I love it,” I chuckled.

She laughed, “I would too. I need some sun.”

“You guys should come with us some time. My family’s cabin is big enough for everyone. It’s on the beach and it’s all private.”

“Thanks D,” Lexi replied. “I might take you up on that someday.”