Chapter 37: Don't Forget

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

PLEASE READ: If you're trying to read this story in order pay attention to the chapters you are reading. Wattpad is putting my chapters out of order. At this moment chapter 36 is posted last. I do not know why it did that and wattpad isn't letting me fix it either so please just pay attention when reading the story and make sure you're reading the right chapters. Thank you :) 

Note: Just a quick note before the chapter begins. I have finished writing this story and I've also gotten one recommendation so far on bonus chapters. I was asked to write about Kayla's pregnancy and that chapter is now written. If you want any more bonus chapters let me know because I only have one more assignment left until Christmas break. So I have a lot of time to write! :) 

Thank you for all the support on this story. I freak out every time I see that that the stories are getting votes. <3 

Chapter 37: Don’t Forget

We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it.

“Don’t use the drums here,” I told Anna, “and add them back in after the bridge.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded, “Try it.”

She typed a few things into the computer and made the changes I suggested before playing it again. She nodded to the beat as it replayed.

“I like this. Thanks D.”

“No problem,” I smiled. “Are you ready for your next gig?”

“I think so. I’ve mixed a few covers between my original songs. The owner of the club I’m performing at said there’s going to be a few producers and record label owners there watching.”

“That’s great!”

She nodded, “I’m really nervous though.”

“Don’t be,” I told her, “You’ve got this.”

“Yeah but there are going to be so many talented artists there that night.”

“Yes, but you have something special and unique about your voice and your songs. You have a message you’re trying to get across to people.”

“Will you be there?”

“Definitely,” I nodded, “You can count on me. Who else did you invite to come?”

“You, my grandparents, and Nicole. This club is more about inviting the producers and owners to find new talent whereas the other club was about how many people we could get to show up to earn a regular gig.”

“Have you earned any yet?”

“The first club I performed at wants me to perform every other Saturday.”

“That’s amazing!”

She smiled and nodded, “I’m excited about that. I’ve asked you, Rosily, Alice, and Nicole all for advice about my set. I think I have it all set now.”