Chapter 30: Mistake

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 30: Mistake

I'm a stay undercover, lay low, need some time
No one to save.

            Going to group made me excited which I considered to be a good thing. Anna came over during the day to hang out and we messed around with music until Max picked us up. I sat in the passenger’s seat and held Max’s hand while he drove.

“How was school?” I asked him.

“Quite uneventful actually, but I did talk to Nicole at lunch today. She said things are going well between you two Anna.”

Anna smiled, “They are. You’re friends with her now?”

“My friends were quite surprised but we all get along. Our friends ask us about you two all the time.”

“Us?” I asked. “Why?”

“The first day they saw us talking they asked how we started talking and we said it was through both of you. They’re surprised that we’ve been going to the same school, but we met through someone who doesn’t go to school with us.”

“And the fact that my family is famous,” I added.

He laughed, “That’s part of it. I wanted to leave that out.”

“You tried,” I laughed.

            Max parked in the parking lot and we walked in the room group is held in. I sat between Max and Anna as everyone else piled in. I pushed my chair closer to Max and held his hand. He rested our hands in his lap. Right on time the doctor in charge of group walked in and sat in the last empty seat.

“How is everyone doing today?” he asked. After a few mumbled goods and okays he continued, “I had the privilege of talking to a patient today who said this very group brought them together with a few of their closest friends. Looking around at the crowd we have today I think some of you can relate. Who wants to go first and tells us about their week?”

“I will,” Anna volunteered.

“How was your week Anna?” he asked her.

“I was watching TV with my grandparents when a show on about this bisexual couple. Since it was on topic I came out to my grandparents. They were surprisingly cool with it. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders after that.”

“Good for you Anna, we’re proud of you. Anything else happen?”

“D and I worked on music a lot and we have our first gig to prepare for. It was a fun week.”

“That’s great,” he looked from Anna to me, “Would you like to go next D? I see you and Max have grown close.”

I smiled, “Yeah we have. Max and I met at the mall and we didn’t find out until later about both of us going here. My week was okay. I filmed a music video with my cousin and that was challenging for me.”

“What made it challenging?”

“The setting of the music video was supposed to be in a hospital like the one I was in during rehab. The song is about wanting help and asking someone to save you so Rosily thought it was appropriate to have the video in a hospital. Sure the back drop was created in a studio so it wasn’t a real hospital, but it looked too real. I didn’t like it. Rosily told me she could change it, but I didn’t want to let her down because the idea was great. I’ve also had so many projects going on that I’ve been really exhausted.”