Chapter 34: You're My Favorite Song

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake But I am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Book 3: Love is Loud Enough to Stop Hate

Book 4: That's How You Know to Believe in Me

Book 5: Let it Go for the Gift of a Friend

Chapter 34: You’re My Favorite Song

You lift me off the ground
You're inspiration, you helped me find my sound,
Just like a baseline a half-time
You hold down the groove
That's why I'm counting on you

And if I heard you on the radio
I'd never wanna change a single note
It's what I tried to say all along
You're my favorite song.

            My favorite part about the vacation was going to Disney. There were not many people there the few days we went there. I knew mom had something to do with it, but I don’t know how she did it. His parents, aunt, uncle, and cousin went their separate ways to leave Max and I alone. Jim stayed in the background like he promised.

“How many princesses do we have to meet?” Max asked me.

I replied, “Two: Cinderella and Jasmine. Jasmine is Mar’s favorite. I already took a picture with the cast of toy story because they are Dave’s favorite.”

“What’s your favorite?”

“I liked Rapunzel,” I laughed, “What was your favorite?”

“Probably toy story,” he laughed, “I loved that movie as a kid. Do you want something to eat?”

“Can we get dippin’ dots?”

“Sure,” he stopped at the dippin’ dots cart, “What kind?”

“Cookies and cream please?”

“Cookie and cream,” he told the lady.

She gave him the cookies and cream after Max paid and he got two spoons for us. He’s so cute. We sat down at the closest table we could see and Max gave me one of the spoons.

“Is cookies and cream your favorite?”

I nodded, “It’s my favorite flavor of ice cream too. I do like the cotton candy though too.”

“It’s my favorite too.”

“What else are we doing today?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I figured after we’re done with the pictures we could go on a few of the rides then stop and get something to eat before meeting up with my family again.”

“Sounds good,” I smiled.

“Are you having fun?”

I nodded, “This is one of the greatest days I’ve had in a really long time. It’s also the most romantic date ever.”

“I’m glad you like it,” he smiled at me.

After I took the last bite of dippin’ dots I leaned up and kissed him. I’ve been craving to kiss him all day. He’s been extra sweet today and even bought me an Ariel necklace at one of the stores. He deepened the kiss and put one of his hands on my face. I could have stayed there forever. I was out of breath when we pulled away.

“What was that for?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Just because. I’ve wanted to do that all day.”