Episode 9: Halliwell-Trudeaus meet Winchesters! Chapter 2: Figuring It Out!

Sam: "So let me get this straight, we might be able to find the creature who killed those girls by you people doing something called scrying while holding the murder weapon? And possibly by looking in your magical book called the Book of Shadows?"
Piper: "Yes now Syrus you check in the book, Stiles you go ahead and make stun potions and blinding potions and Scott you start scrying with the athamé!"
Dean: "The murder weapon!"
Piper: "Yes! The murder weapon!"
Syrus: "OK! 'The creature who killed those innocent besties who were roommates and witches!'"

Syrus squinted his eyes and the book's pages suddenly started telekinetically flipping! Then it landed on the warlock Jeremy!

Syrus: "Found it! But I can tell that I wasn't the only one using telekinesis on the book!"
Piper: "Oh yeah? Well Grams always did it for your mother, your Aunt Phoebe, your Aunt Paige, and I so I'm not surprised!"
Syrus: "It wasn't Grams!... It was mom!"
Scott: "Mom?!?"
Stiles: "You know I'm really starting to hate that you get to have the connection with mom and grams all the time but dad has only connected with me once!"
Scott: "At least you got to connect with  one of our parents!"
Piper: "Hey! Now you three each have something from both parents. Now Syrus you have her Wiccan powers but also her eyes! Her stubborness and her responsibility while also having your father's instinct to save and protect people, to save and protect your brothers. You also have your mother and mine's tempers. Stiles, you have your father's bravery and suspicious mind! From your mother you have her clever moves to always figure a way out of problems. And you also have my sarcasm and determination! Scott, you have Phoebe's love life, so get ready for that roller coaster! But from your mother you have her genius mind and continuous caring heart! But you all three have both of your parents' loyalty to family and friends, and her ability to take charge but yet can still have fun! While also having a little bit of the wild child of your Aunt Paige! So don't worry about what you don't get to have, love on what you do get to have!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "Thanks Aunt Piper!"
Piper: "Anytime!"
Dean: "Excuse me can we please get back to the Killer Creature that you just figured out who it is?"
Syrus: "Um well according to what mom wrote in the book with spirit writing she says show Piper and you won't even need to read the book!"

So Syrus turns the podium around and reveals the, now powerful, warlock Jeremy!

Piper: "Oh my God, Jeremy? OK! Well for starters I started dating him after Grams died and dated him for six months! But then the day that your mom, your Aunt Phoebe, and I became witches he revealed to me that he was a warlock and so he was our first vanquish! Then a year later he came back and we just quickly vanquished him in 5 minutes! But this should be easy you two won't even have to do anything!"

Suddenly Prue spirit wrote in the Book of Shadows!

Syrus: "Oh! (reading what Prue wrote) 'Yes they will it will take them two and my sons working altogether to vanquish him he's changed and my sons will have to be bait while the Winchesters are back up!' What? Why do we have to be the back up?"

More spirit writing from Prue!

Scott: "Oh! (reading what Prue wrote) 'Because Jeremy has a common denominator for his killings! He is going after groups of witches that were born to be stronger when they work together! Those two witches were meant to meet and become besties and roommates because they somehow make each other stronger without trying! Kind of like how the Charmed Ones make each other stronger without trying!' OK! So why can't we just make Sam and Dean look like their brother witches and just have them be bait? No offense!"

More spirit writing from Prue!

Stiles: "My turn I guess! (reading what Prue wrote) 'Because he has the power to sense witches now so he'll smell the trick a mile away!' Fine so we'll show up and look like we're not being the bait and you two will be there to back us up."
Syrus: "Just be careful! One slip up and the plan can suddenly change and get us all killed."

Dean and Sam walk over to the brothers and reach for potions Scott was holding. Dean accidentally dropped it and Stiles, on instinct, bent down quickly and caught before it hit the ground. When he went to hand the potion back to Dean, Stiles accidentally touches Dean's hand which then triggered an Orbed Premonition.

In the Orbed Premonition, Dean and Sam are incinerated and turned into ashes. Then Syrus and Scott had the same thing happen to them. Then right before premonition Stiles was about to be incinerated and turned into ashes, Astral Stiles orbed out. He then came out of the Orbed Premonition.

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "What?"
Stiles: "Oh boy!"
Syrus: "What did you see?"
Scott: "Another attack?"
Stiles: "Sort of! Looks like the plan that we were gonna come up with ends up failing!"
Syrus: "Let me guess, one of us five accidentally make a mistake and we all get killed?"
Stiles: "Well, we were all incinerated and turned into ashes but it wasn't because of a mistake made because I could tell no mistake was made. I think he ends up being way stronger than we think! We're gonna have to think even harder about this!"