Episode 20: Saved by the Dad! Season Finale! Chapter 5: Avenge a Death!

Back at the manor, in the living room a bunch of orbs start to appear, it was Andy and the brothers!

Scott: "Dad, where have you been? Why haven't you showed up and visit us?"
Andy: "I've always been with you boys, just through being up there. I'm not allowed to come and stay with you or visit you. But when you guys are in that much danger, screw the damn rules! But enough about me let's talk about you three and your sudden lack of communication."
Syrus: "What are you talking about?"
Andy: "Go on Stiles, tell them what you really saw in that orbed premonition."
Stiles: "How do you know about that?"
Andy: "I'm your father, plus your Aunt Phoebe summoned me and told me about you lying about your orbed premonition."
Scott: "Stiles, what is Dad talking about?"
Stiles:: "Ok, ok, ok! In my orbed premonition, Derek isn't the one who got hurt. I really saw Syrus getting killed by an energy ball that was too fast, and then I saw Scott getting killed by a darklighter arrow that also had wolfsbane on it!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "WHAT???"
Andy: "Actually, there was another part to that orbed premonition that you were supposed to see, but your brothers accidentally pulled you out of the orbed premonition when they called your name."
Stiles: "Really? What was I supposed to see after their deaths?"
Andy: "You getting killed by a regular darklighter arrow!"
Stiles: "What???"
Andy: "Yeah! But it wouldn't have mattered. You still would've done the same thing, and maybe even sacrifice your own life to save your brothers, wouldn't you?"
Stiles (smiling): "Well yeah!"
Andy: "That's not good, not anymore now that you're the Charmed Ones! If any of you die before your time, even if it was to sacrifice your life for the other two, you aren't saving them, you're bringing death to them sooner. Because they won't have the power of three! You guys have to be honest to each other about everything, ok. Even orbed premonitions!Understood?"
Stiles: "Yeah dad!"
Scott: "We understand now!"
Syrus: "It's for our safety as the Charmed Ones!"
Andy: "Good! Now I have to go!"
Scott: "Why? Can't you stay with us?"
Andy: "I'm sorry boys, but like I said I'm not even supposed to be near you guys!"
Syrus: "But it's nice to finally see our biological dad and have you around!"
Andy: "I will always be around! No matter what! Just not in a way where you three can see me!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Bye Dad!"

Andy hugs his two oldest sons!

Andy: "Bye boys!"
Stiles: "Bye Dad!"
Andy (hugging Stiles): "Bye Stiles!"

They stop hugging and Andy takes a couple of steps back. Then, he orbs out and goes back up there! Just as he's completely gone, Wiccan orbs start to appear behind them. The boys turn around to see that it was Piper.

Syrus: "Aunt Piper! What happened?"
Piper: "Nothing I'm fine, but I wouldn't have been if I had stayed down there any longer. I took care of some of the evil down there, but there still coming up here all around!"
Scott: "Back to work!"
Syrus: "Hey where's my phone?"
Stiles: "Derek has it! Since he had to leave his phone so the ambulance could track it."

Suddenly, Derek's phone starts ringing in Stiles' pocket! Stiles answers it!

Stiles:: "Hello?"

Suddenly Derek comes walking through the front door!

Derek: "Stiles, it's me! The ambulance can't find Syrus anywhere!"

Derek looks up and sees all three of the brothers are fine!

Derek: "I'll call the ambulance and tell them that you two somehow saved him and that he's fine now!"
Piper: "What do you mean? What happened!"
Derek: "Syrus almost died during a brawl between a demon and a mortal man with a gun. He accidentally shot Syrus while trying to shoot the demon."
Piper: "What???"
Scott: "And then while we were at Golden Gate Park saving two couples from a demon with a long supernatural sword and some darklighters, I got stabbed by the demon with the sword so bad, that my werewolf healing abilities couldn't keep up and I almost bled to death!"
Piper and Derek (in unison): "What???"
Stiles:: "And then as I heard him scream, then howl, then fall, a darklighter shot me with his arrow and I almost died!"
Piper: "What???"
Derek: "WHAT???"
Stiles:: "A familiar whitelighter, whose not Cayla, came and healed all of us one by one!"
Piper and Derek (in unison): "Who?"
Scott: "We'll tell you later!"
Syrus: "Yeah! Right now! We have to deal with one more demon and one more darklighter still roaming around."