Episode 6 Déjà Vu! Chapter 3: The Day Repeats!

Syrus enters the kitchen!

Syrus: "Morning!"

Stiles: "Morning! Wait a minute! (Simon knocks over the pepper and barks softly.) Whoa. I am freaking out. (Into the phone) Okay. I'll be there in an hour (He hangs up.)"

Syrus: "Be where in an hour?"

Stiles pauses a little!

Stiles:"Okay! Pinch me!"

Syrus: "What?"

Stiles: "No I mean it! Pinch me! I want to make sure I'm awake because if I am, I am having one killer déjà vu."

Syrus: "So it's just a déjà vu. Everybody gets them."

Stiles: Not like this they don't. Look, Syrus... something weird is going on here.

Syrus: "Yeah! Very funny Stiles!"

Stiles: "No. I'm...trust me. This has happened before. Everything!"

The boys hear a car crash!

Stiles: "And that's happened before too! Where did you park my jeep last night? Wait, I've asked you that before!"
Syrus (nervously): "In the driveway... I think!"
Stiles: "And you've said that before in that tone too!"

The boys run through the living room and Stiles looks out the window!

Stiles: "Mrs. Martinez's car! Little fender bender no big deal! I've said this before!"
Syrus: Okayyy!"
Stiles: "Syrus, I am not nuts. Okay, maybe just a little but that's irrelevant here."

Stiles knocks over a picture of him, Lydia, Scott, and Syrus!

Syrus: "I got it!"

Stiles realizes something!

Stiles: "NO! I got it!"

Stiles leans over and picks up the picture with his thumb landing on Lydia!

Stiles ( closing his eyes): "(Gasps)"

Stiles suddenly closed his eyes in surprisement and shock! Then he saw a big white flash! Then Astral Stiles orbed onto the stairs! He realized that he was having an Orbed Premonition! Everything was black and white including himself! Just his orbs were in color! He suddenly sees Lydia dead on the floor of the living room while Syrus and Scott are squating down beside her! Syrus closes her eye lids! Suddenly Astral Stiles orbed out! Real Stiles saw that big white flash again! Then he was out of the Orbed Premonition!

Stiles: "Now, that was an orbed premonition, one that I've had before!"

Syrus: "Of what?"

Stiles: "Of Lydia, here, being killed by a demon OK! I have to run down to the police station and then I'll warn Lydia! You go get Scott! Hey don't let Aunt Piper come with you two! This is our job and our responsibility now, not hers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the police station!

Stiles: "Um, not to be rude or anything but I do have somewhere to be! For instance my family needs me and I have a boyfriend and a life when I have days off you know so can we hurry this up."

Rodriguez: "Shut up! I'm not screwing around this time!"

Stiles: "What are you talking about?"

Stiles suddenly remembered that this has happened before!

Rodriguez: Bottom line, I know my partner was killed by a supernatural being and I know that you and your brothers are make witches and can help me figure out who did it. And if you and your brothers don't meet me at your house tonight, I'll just pull out your biological family's history records and expose you all!"
Stiles: "Excuse me? Are you threatening me?"

As Stiles went to stand up, Rodriguez slammed him back into his chair!

Rodriguez: "Do you think I'm joking? I know everything, Halliwell-Trudeau! Everything! So don't even try me!"

Rodriguez leaves the room!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles was at the park explaining how he thinks the day is repeating itself, to Lydia and also warning her!

Lydia: "What about Derek? Will he be there to back you up?"
Stiles: "Um, no! He had to go help Peter and Malia back in Beacon Hills! I've already told you this! This day has happened before!"
Lydia: "OK! But if he is a demon and it turns out to be a trap?"
Stiles: "Then I'll have Syrus and Scott there to help me. The Power of Three!"
Lydia: "Plus one! Me!"
Stiles: "No. You can't be there, Lydia! That's where you were in my orbed premonition when ... just promise me you'll stay away."
Lydia: "I can't do that, Stiles!"
Stiles: "I mean it. Don't make me use my magic on you. (They smile.) I don't want anything to happen to you, Lydia. You know how much I still care for you."
Lydia: "Okay, I promise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the manor Lydia is in her car in case she has to come in and help! Lydia slides down in her seat. Simon growls and barks at Rodriguez. Meanwhile, inside the manor!

Syrus: "Is there anything in there about time loops?"

Scott: "There's a spell to accelerate time but that's about it."
Stiles: "I'm telling you, this is all part of his evil plan. I just haven't had enough time to figure it out yet."

(The doorbell rings.)

Scott: "What time is it?"

Syrus: "Just before six!"

Stiles: "I'll get it. (The doorbell rings a couple more times.) All right already."

(The door flies open and the energy ball out of Rodriguez's hand hits Stiles and he hits the wall.)

Scott: "Stiles!"

Stiles then rolls down the stairs!

Then as Scott comes around the corner, Rodriguez throws an energy ball! The energy ball hits Scott and he crashes through the glass doors of the conservatory. Then Rodriguez tries to get Syrus but he squinted his eyes to make his Telekinesis make the energy ball fly back into him. Rodriguez explodes and vanishes. Syrus then goes to the end of the stairs and squats down beside a dead Stiles!

Syrus: "Oh my God, no! (He runs over to Scott.) Scott (He's crying.)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Rodriguez's place. Tempus turns back time again. Rodriguez appears.

Rodriguez: "Son of a bitch!"

Tempus: "Failed again, I see!"

Rodriguez: "Yeah, but I learned. This time I got two of 'em. Third time is the charm."