Episode 15: Someone from the Past! Chapter 1: Kinapped...Where is He?

It was Monday night and Stiles was working late at the station. In fact, him and Joey were the only ones left at the station! Stiles finally finished what paperwork he needed to do.

Stiles: "Hey I finally finished all that I needed to do. Do you need some help with finishing up?"
Joey: "Uh no, I think I can handle it! Besides you have an aunt, two brothers and a boyfriend to get home to!"

Stiles started to blush a little! He's happy that Joey's a person outside of his family that is normal and accepting of him. He truly believes that one day he can reveal the supernatural world to him one day. Stiles walked back to his desk and gathered his phone, his keys, and his jacket and headed towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles had walked out of the station and started walking towards Roscoe, his jeep, when he thought he heard something. He looked around to see if someone was there but nobody was there. He walked to his jeep, opened the door, and put the keys in the ignition. Then all of a sudden... BAMMM!!! Stiles was hit over the head, went unconscious, then moved to the back of Jeep. Then the person who knocked Stiles out started the Jeep and drove out of the parking lot and away from the station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Derek woke up to an empty bed. He went downstairs to only see Syrus, Scott, and Piper!

Derek: "Hey guys, have you seen Stiles?"
Syrus: "What do you mean? He wasn't in bed with you?"
Derek: "No!"
Scott: "Relax he's probably in one of the bathrooms! Aunt Piper and I will check the bathroom down here while you and Syrus check the upstairs bathroom!"

Syrus a d Derek then head upstairs! Piper and Scott walk to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

Scott: "Stiles, bro you in there?"

Piper reached around Scott and knocked on the door!

Piper: "Stiles honey?"

Scott then opened the door and saw that Stiles was not in there!

Piper: "Let's check the basement!"

Both Piper and Scott walk into the kitchen and immediately open the basement door! They walk down the basement stairs!

Scott: "Stiles?"
Piper: "Stiles honey, you down..."

Scott and Piper look around the basement and see that Stiles isn't there!

Piper: "...here?"

They both walk up the basement stairs, through of the kitchen and the dining room, and into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Derek and Syrus had walked to the upstairs bathroom, Derek knocked on the door.

Derek: "Babe, are you in there?"

Syrus reached around Derek and knocked on the door.

Syrus: "Stiles buddy?"

Derek then opened the door and saw that Stiles was not in there!

Syrus: "Let's check the attic!"

Syrus and Derek walked up the attic stairs and immediately open the attic door!

Derek: "Hey babe?"
Syrus: "Stiles, you up..."

They saw that Stiles was not in the attic!

Syrus: "...here?"

Both boys walk out of the attic and downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, somewhere unknown to him, Stiles starts to wake up! He realizes that he's tied down to a chair. He then looks up and sees a familiar face!

Stiles: "YOU!!!"