Episode 14: Christmas has Past! Chapter 1: The Attack!

The boys were helping Piper decorate the house for Christmas! They had already put the Christmas lights on the roof and put the tree up in the living room! Alan Jackson's Let it Be Christmas was playing through a speaker! The boys had started putting up the ball ornaments and were about to be done! Then Stiles started putting up the special ornaments, even though he didn't know that Piper doesn't like to put those ornaments up until closer to Christmas Eve! Syrus and Scott had went to the basement to help Piper before they could tell him and warn him! Piper was leading Syrus, who couldn't see over the boxes of Christmas stuff that he was carrying, while Scott, carrying one box and could see, was following them! Suddenly Piper saw what Stiles was doing!

Piper: "Stiles, what are you doing?"
Syrus: "Aunt Piper which way now?"
Stiles: "What do you mean?"
Piper: "I mean you are not suppose to be hanging these special ornaments up yet! Not until it's closer to Christmas Eve!"
Syrus: "Hello? Can't see! A little help please?"

While Piper and Stiles were talking Syrus started to head into the foyer with the boxes! Scott then sat his box down beside the couch!

Stiles: "Why not?"
Piper: "Because I don't want them to break during a demon attack or warlock attack!"
Syrus: "Guys??? Ow!"

Syrus ran into the table in the foyer and loses control of the falling boxes!

Scott: "Woah!"

Scott then freezes the falling boxes and walks over there and grabs one from mid air while Syrus grabs the other one from mid air!

Syrus: "Thank you Scott!"
Scott: "You're welcome!"
Piper: "Sorry Syrus!"
Syrus: "I guess it's fine!"
Piper: "Thank you Scott!"
Scott: "No problem Aunt Piper!"
Piper: "Anyways, I thought I told y'all to not put these ornaments up yet!"
Stiles: "You never told me that?"
Syrus: "You told us two but Stiles wasn't with us when you did, Aunt Piper!"
Piper: "Oh! Well, I'm telling you now so will you please take these special ornaments down?"

Piper starts to walk away and Stiles followed her to behind the couch!
Stiles: "Why does it matter? We have two time freezing witches in the house anyways. If they were to almost break, I'm sure one of you two could freeze them."
Piper: "You'd be surprise!"

Suddenly a very powerful warlock appeared and attacked them! They all had to duck out of the way to not get hit by an Energy Ball! Syrus then squinted his eyes and made the warlock fly into the staircase banister! The warlock then got up and threw an Energy Ball towards Scott who froze it!

Syrus: "Energy Ball!"

Suddenly the Energy Ball telekinetically orbed into the warlock who then fell off the stairs! Stiles had walked around the couch and got ready to blast the warlock with ice when the warlock threw yet another Energy Ball! The ice blast only made the Energy Ball change direction! Then the Energy Ball hit the tree and a bunch of ornaments started to fall off the tree and shatter and break! Stiles and Syrus then grabbed Scott's hands!

Syrus: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Scott: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Stiles: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET US FREE!"

Suddenly the warlock exploded!

Syrus: "Well that was crazy, and close!"
Scott: "Is everyone ok?"
Stiles: "Yeah!"
Syrus: "Same here! Aunt Piper, are you..."

Syrus and his brothers turn to look at Piper and realize that the ornaments, the special ones too, we're all broken!

Syrus: "Oh no!"