Episode 20: Saved by the Dad! Season Finale! Chapter 4: Dad to the Rescue!

A few minutes later, back in San Francisco, Scott and Stiles have been having to orb around San Francisco vanquishing and escaping from demons. Stiles had just finished orbing him and Scott from the manor to Golden Gate Park. Stiles phone starts ringing.

Stiles: "Hey Syrus!"
Derek (on the phone): "Babe, it's me!"
Stiles: "Oh Sourwolf! Hey, how's it going in Beacon Hills!"
Derek (on the phone): "OK so there was this brawl between a few mortal guys with guns, who weren't cops, and some demons. For the most part, Syrus and I were able to vanquish almost all of the demons and then almost all of the mortal guys with guns left,"

Stiles then pulls his phone from his ear and puts the phone on speaker phone.

Stiles: "Der! Get to the point! You're on speaker phone now"
Derek (on the phone): "There was still one mortal man with a gun, and one demon. Well trying to deal with the demon, the man was trying to shoot the demon, but he shot Syrus in his shoulder. I called 9-1-1. They're on their way to him. I had to go after the demon who went and is chasing the mortal man, after destroying the mortal man's gun with a fireball."
Stiles: "You left him alone!"
Derek: "I knew that if I didn't save Syrus' suddenly new innocent, he would've killed me."

Random voice: "Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

Scott: "Oh boy!"

Scott takes off towards the scream!

Stiles: "No Scott wait!!!"
Derek (on the phone): "Stiles?"
Stiles: "I've gotta go!"

Stiles hangs up the phone and takes off and catches up with Scott. When they found the one who screamed. They see two couples being attacked by darklighters and a demon with a long supernatural sword. The men were trying all that they can to protect their girls, but what they do against fireballs and energy balls.

Scott: "Away!"

Suddenly, one of the darklighters was remotely orbed somewhere else.

Stiles: "Get them out of here I'll deal with them."
Scott: "Are you sure?"
Stiles: "Yes! Now GO!!!"

Scott goes and helps the two couples get up and run.

Scott: "Go! Run!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott is leading the couples back into the opened area of the park so they can leave. When they finally get there, the couples leave. After they've left, Scott suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looks down and sees a giant sword is straight through it. The sword is pulled out by the demon and Scott's losing way too much blood for his werewolf healing ability to keep up and save him.

Scott: "Ahhhhwoooo!"

Scott falls to the ground! The demon leaves him there to bleed to death!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After vanquishing all but two darklighters, Stiles finally is able to trick one of the darklighters into accidentally vanquishing the other one. Suddenly Stiles heard a scream that turned into a howl! Stiles instantly knew that it was Scott and something bad has happened.

Stiles: "No! Scott!"

Suddenly the darklighter shot Stiles with a darklighter arrow in the back of his shoulder, poisoning Stiles. Stiles falls to the ground in pain and can't even speak or make any noise because of the pain. The darklighter and the demon then walk up to Stiles.

Darklighter: "No need to waste a good arrow."

The darklighter then takes the arrow out of Stiles.

Demon: "Let's get out of here!"

The demon then flames out and the darklighter black orbs out.

A minute goes by Stiles starts to completely go unconscious when these whitelighter orbs appear not to far from him

A minute goes by Stiles starts to completely go unconscious when these whitelighter orbs appear not to far from him. He has trouble making out who it is at first due to his vision going black. Then he finally makes the whitelighter out, it's Andy Trudeau his biological dad.

Stiles (raspy voice and in pain): "Dad!"
Andy: "It's ok son, I'm here now!"

Andy gets down on his knees and heals Stiles. It takes a minute for Stiles to be fully alert.

Stiles: "Oh my god Scott!"
Andy: "I know! Follow me!"

Andy then orbs out! Stiles orbs out and follows him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott is still bleeding out too much and is having trouble staying awake and alive. Suddenly he sees two sets of orbs appearing a few feet away from him. He then sees Stiles! He has trouble making them out the other one, but he then realizes that it's Andy Trudeau!

Scott (raspy voice and in pain): "Stiles! Dad!"
Stiles: "Scott! He's losing too much blood! His werewolf healing abilities can't keep up! What do we do?"
Andy: "Stand back!"

Andy then gets on his knees and heals Scott! Scott gets up with the help of Stiles, since Scott's a little disoriented. After a minute of Scott becoming fully alert, Stiles remembers about Syrus!

Stiles: "Oh my god..."
Andy: "Syrus! I know! Follow me!"

Andy then orbs out! Stiles then grabs Scott's hand and then orbs out with him and follows Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrus is still on the ground unconscious in Beacon Hills! The ambulance hasn't reached him. Whitelighter orbs appear not too far away from him.

Scott: "Syrus!"
Stiles: "Oh my god!"

They both run to him followed by Andy.

Stiles: "Oh god the bullet, it's still in him!"

Andy stuck his hand out suddenly tiny whitelighter orbs appear in Syrus' shoulder bullet wound! Then they appear in Andy's hand carrying the bullet out of Syrus' shoulder and onto Andy's hand!

Andy: "Ok now watch out!"

Andy then gets on his knees and heals Syrus! After a minute of waiting and worriness, Syrus finally wakes up. He sees his brothers and then...Andy Trudeau.

Syrus: "Stiles, Scott, D-Dad!"
Stiles: "It's ok now! Now let's go get Derek!"
Andy: "Ohhh no, you guys follow me! He'll be fine! We have to talk now!"
Scott: "About what?"
Andy: "The communication between you three when these situations end up happening!"

Suddenly Andy orbs out! Stiles then grabs Scott's hand, and Scott grabs Syrus' hand. Stiles then orbs out with his brothers and follows Andy.