Episode 4 The Power of Three's Strength! Chapter 1: Connected as One!

It was 3:00 AM, and everyone was fast asleep! Scott was sleeping in his bed while unknown to him an upper level warlock who could climb walls was on the ceiling crawling to get right above him! Syrus was sleeping in his room when his eyes suddenly shot open!

Syrus: "Scott!!!"

Syrus suddenly got out of bed and ran out of his room! Meanwhile Stiles and Derek were cuddled up together in Stiles' bed, and sleeping, when Stiles' eyes suddenly shot open!

Stiles: "Scott!!!"

Stiles couldn't escape Derek's death grip he had on him so he orbed out of the room then orbed right back into his room landing beside his bed, since that's about as far as he can orb when it comes to distance! Stiles then woke up Derek!

Stiles: "Derek! Derek wake up!"
Derek: "OK I'm up! What's wrong?"
Stiles: "No questions! Just please follow me and wake up Piper! I need you to do this for me!"

Stiles then took off and out of his room while Derek went and woke up Piper! While this was happening, the warlock was about to throw a fireball at Scott from the ceiling when Scott ended up waking up! Scott saw the warlock who then threw the fireball and Scott suddenly threw up and flicked his hands! The warlock and the fireball suddenly froze! Syrus and Stiles then barge in!

Syrus and Stiles (very loudly and in unison): "Scott!"

Syrus then squinted his eyes and the warlock flew back into the wall, which then unfroze the warlock! Scott got out of his bed and then ran towards his brothers and stood by them! Syrus then squinted his eyes and the fireball suddenly went towards the warlock who unfortunately ducked out of the way! Piper and Derek then showed up and stood behind the brothers! Stiles then took off towards the warlock and drop kicked the shit out of him!

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles, hurry!"

Stiles then ran back to his brothers and grabbed Scott's left hand while Syrus grabbed Scott's right hand! They got ready to say 'The Power of Three' spell, but before they could get a single word out, their hands started to glow and the warlock was suddenly vanquished! And somehow, he was vanquished by them, but just by them being the Power of Three was strong enough to vanquish him!

Derek: "Wait! Since when can they vanquish an evil supernatural creature, that requires the Power of Three, without a spell?"
Piper: "I thought that they couldn't! At least not yet, anyway! Hell there still brand new at this! Hell, it hasn't even been two months yet, of them being Witchlighters!"
Stiles: "Well maybe it's because we were already saying the spell in our heads! I mean I was definitely already saying the spell in my head! What about you two?"
Scott: "Yeah!"
Syrus: "Uh Huh!"
Stiles: "So maybe that's why he already got vanquished!"
Scott: "I don't know and I don't care! That was close call! A little too close I might add! Although...! Hey how did you two know that I was in danger and would need help? I mean, y'all were already walking in here through the door before I even called for you two!"
Syrus: "I don't know I just suddenly felt this weird chill and then woke up and sensed that you were in danger! It was like a sixth sense!"
Stiles: "Same for me! After that I had to orb out of Derek's death grip!"
Scott: "You know that's kind of like how I felt the other day! You know, when I sensed that Stiles was in danger!"
Piper: "There's something about y'alls version of the Power of Three that your mother and aunts and I never had with either version! Well I mean your aunts and I did once, but that was when a demon monkey stole my eye sight, your Aunt Phoebe's hearing, and your Aunt Paige's voice!"
Stiles: "Maybe, because there were technically four of you, that you couldn't really reach that strength in the Power of Three!"
Piper: "That and the fact that you guys' bond is way stronger than ours was! I mean yeah, our bond was incredibly strong but, you three take bonding as siblings to a whole new level!"
Derek: "It's almost like you guys are..."
Stiles (interupting Derek): "Connected!!!"
Scott: "To be..."
Syrus (interupting Scott): "As one!!!"
Piper (realizing what they said): "You're right! That's exactly what it is!"