Episode 18: Powers Exposed! Chapter 5: The Rescue!

Back at the manor, Syrus is in the kitchen making the potion.

Syrus: "I feel like I should be cackling."

Suddenly, the phone rings!

Syrus: "Hello!"
Stiles: "Syrus. Uh, Scott's hurt and we can't get to him."
Syrus: "Uh, okay, where are you?"
Stiles: "At the end of Varick street. Hurry, okay, and don't forget the potion."
Syrus: "I'm on my way!"

He grabs the potion and goes outside. The reporter has done something to the engine of the truck.

Finn: "Didn't want you to leave me behind like your brothers did."
Syrus: "Fix it now!"
Finn: "Or what? You're gonna hurt me? Go ahead, just let me get you in focus!"
Syrus: "Damnit look, I don't have time for this, all right. Scott is hurt and two boys' lives are at stake."
Finn: "Do you know where they are?"
Syrus: "Yes! All right, you win!"
Finn: "What's my prize?"
Syrus: "I'm a male witch with magical powers."
Finn: "A male witch? Witch?"
Syrus: "Alright, Now FIX THE DAMN TRUCK!!!"

He starts laughing!

Finn: "Great, great! Terrific! Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the storm drains, Stiles and Derek are waiting for Syrus. Syrus' truck pulls up and they get out of the truck.

Stiles: "What is he doing here?"
Finn: "Making my career!"
Syrus: "I didn't have a choice! Where's Scott?"
Stiles: "He's in through this way. Come on!"
Syrus: "You just stay here, all right, it's too dangerous."
Finn: "No, no, no! I'm coming with ya!"
Syrus: "NO!!! Look, there is too many lives at stake here including my brothers. I will not have you risking them. Stay where you are, you'll get your story."
Finn: "Okay, I'll just wait out here!"

They go in and then Finn secretly follows!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back inside the storm drains. A grimlock is walking around near Scott.

Scott (from the hole): "Stiles, is that you?"

The grimlock hears him and moves the piece of board.

Scott: "Stiles?"

The grimlock starts choking him with his powers. Derek, Stiles, and Syrus come running in.

Stiles: "Syrus!!!"

Syrus flings his arm out and uses his power to make a bit of pipe hit the grimlock. Then, the grimlock runs away!

Stiles: "Nice!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up on the street, Joey pulls up in his car and goes inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Bailey is just roaming the drains with his camera on!

Finn: "This is Finn Bailey reporting live. I'm in a storm drain underground following three brothers, all of them male witches. As they look for children who may have been abducted by a strange..."

A grimlock appears and strangles Bailey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the hole, Syrus is raising his hands up and using his power to lift Scott out of the hole while Stiles and Derek are beside Syrus.

Scott: "Ow, ow, ow!"
Syrus: "We've gotta get you outta here!"
Scott: "No, no!"
Stiles: "Look, Scott, just go up to the street. Okay, Syrus and I will come right back for the boys."
Syrus: "Come on, lean on me, buddy!"

They start walking back to the street!Meanwhile, Joey is looking around the drains. He sees Finn lying on the ground. A grimlock walks up behind them. He sees it and shoots it but it doesn't do anything. The grimlock grabs Joey and Stiles gets there just in time.

Stiles: "Joey!"

He uses his ice power to blast the grimlock and the grimlock flies through the air.

Stiles: "You okay?"
Joey: "Yeah, thanks. So what Bailey said was true?"

Syrus, Scott, and Derek appear!

Syrus: "Joey, what are you doing here?"

Joey: "Confirming my suspicions!"

Stiles: "He knows! A grimlock tried to kill him, I had to blast the grimlock off of him with my ice powers."
Joey: "What the hell's a grimlock?"
Stiles: "It's a demon!"
Joey: "A demon!"
Stiles: "Yeah, um, look, Joey, I need you and Derek to get Scott up on the street, okay?"
Scott: "No, guys, I want to stay, I need to help."
Syrus: "No, after that blow to the head you are far too weak to use your powers right now."
Joey: "Him too?"
Stiles: "Look, Joey, will you and Derek please just get him out of here."
Joey: "Stiles, I'm not leaving the two of you alone."
Stiles: "Do we have to use our powers on you?"
Joey: "I'll meet you up on the street!"

Joey and Derek help Scott to the street!

Stiles (to Scott): "You'll be okay!"

Stiles sees the video tape for the camera next to Finn on the ground. He picks it up and puts it in his pocket.

Syrus: "Okay, we should be coming up on a feeder drain right about now."

A grimlock stands in front of them and scares them. While both suddenly panic, Syrus opens the jar of the potion, that was in Stiles' hand, and Stiles throws it on the grimlock. He melts away!

Syrus: "Great, just what we need. More toxic waste in our sewers. That worked well!"
Stiles: "Yeah!"

They keep walking.

Stiles: "Jesse!"

They split off into different directions.

Jesse: "Please help me!"
Stiles: "Jesse! Oh God! Syrus, I found them."

The other grimlock sees Syrus and starts choking him. He drops the bottle of potion.

Stiles: "Syrus!"

Stiles walks back around the corner and sees what's wrong with Syrus. Stiles suddenly hits the grimlock over the head with a piece of pipe. The grimlock then starts choking Stiles.

Syrus (throwing his hand up): "Potion!"

Suddenly the puddle of the potion was orbed and splashed onto the grimlock. He melts away!

Syrus: "Are you okay?"
Stiles: "Are you okay?"
Syrus: "Yeah, where's Jesse?"
Stiles: "Over there!"
Jesse: "I can see! I can see you! I knew you had magic powers."
Stiles: "Oh!"
Syrus: "Come on Jesse, get your friend and let's get out of here, okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the police station, Joey is there. Johnson walks over to him.

Johnson: "Exactly how did you know the kids were down there again?"
Joey: "Anonymous tip!"
Johnson: "And what about the kidnappers?"
Joey: "Kidnappers? There weren't any kidnappers. The kids followed a kitten into the storm drain and got lost."
Johnson: "Really? How do you explain finding Bailey down there with a broken neck?"
Joey: "Must have slipped when he went down there after them. Anything for a story! That's too bad!"
Johnson: "Yeah, real shame! You don't really expect me to believe all this, do you?"
Joey: "For now!"

Syrus, Scott, Stiles, and Derek are near by!

Syrus: "Have they said anything?"
Stiles: "No, they just got back from the hospital. But who knows what they'll say once the police start questioning them."
Syrus: "So much for our secret." (to Scott) "Hey, are you okay?"
Scott: "Yeah, just got a killer headache but I'll be fine!"
Stiles: "Can you guys give Joey and I a moment please?
Syrus, Scott, and Derek (in unison): "Sure!"

Joey walks up to Stiles!

Stiles: "So, now you know!"
Joey: "Yeah. It's still sinking in."
Stiles: "Where do we go from here?"
Joey: "That's a good question!"

Lots of reporters come up to Joey with cameras wanting to ask him questions.