Episode 2 Info on the Family Deaths! Chapter 1: Andy's Death!

After finding out that they're Witchlighters and Charmed Ones; Piper insisted that Syrus, Scott, and Stiles move into the Halliwell Manor! So they did! Now a week later; the boys have been wondering how their father died if their mother warned him!

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles approach Piper in the conservatory!

Syrus: "Hey Piper! Can we talk?"
Piper: "Yeah Sure! Uh, what about?"
Scott: "OK We know this may be hard for you to talk about, but we were wondering if..."
Stiles (while interrupting Scott): "Can you please tell us about how our dad died?"
Syrus and Scott (yelling in unison): "STILES!!!"
Stiles: "Sorry!!!"
Piper: "OH! Um, sure! Well, it was in early 1999! A demon, who posed as a cop named Inspector Rodriguez; kept trying to kill your mother, your Aunt Phoebe and I all together with his powers; and with the help of a time manipulating demon named Tempus, they kept making that same day repeat over and over and over again until he didn't fail! Thankfully, because of Phoebe's power of Premonitions, she was able to realize and would have deja vu more and more and more everytime that the day repeated itself! Unfortunately, even though your mother warned your father to stay away from the house, since in every same day it started out with Phoebe getting a premonition of your father getting killed, he didn't listen and came to the house anyway to help protect your mother, your Aunt Phoebe and I! So after Inspector Rodriguez through an energy ball towards us and I shoved your mother out of the way, which knocked her out, Andy came in and started shooting Inspector Rodriguez which didn't effect him at all! Then, before I could freeze the room, Inspector Rodriguez threw an energy ball at Andy, which hit Andy and sent him flying into that cabinet! Anyways, while your mother was knocked out she was in the astral plane, the type of plane where people who have possibly died go to, with your father and he told her to not let the day repeat and to not try to save him. He apparently knew that it was his time to die but not her time!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "WOAH!!!"
Syrus: "Oh My God!"
Scott: "I can't believe he said that!"
Stiles: "He came to the House anyways even though he knew that if he did then that meant that he would die! Then, sacrificed his life for Mom's, Aunt Piper's, and Aunt Phoebe's lives!"