Episode 15: Someone from the Past! Chapter 2: He's BAAAAACK!!!

Stiles: "YOU!!!"
Unknown man: "Yeah! Me!"

Stiles tried to break free but couldn't!

Stiles: "What do you want Marcus?"
Marcus: "You! I want to start over."

Stiles suddenly kicked Marcus's leg!

Stiles: "Not gonna happen! I have a boyfriend who really cares for me!"

Marcus walks towards Stiles and starts getting sexually handsy while Stiles was still tied to a chair!

Stiles: "Get away from me!"

Suddenly Marcus pulls a gun on Stiles!

Marcus: "You'll do what I'll say and I won't kill you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrus and Derek had made it downstairs and into the living room where Piper and Scott were waiting!

Scott: "He's not in the downstairs bathroom!"
Piper: "Or the basement!"
Derek: "He's not in the upstairs bathroom either!"
Syrus: "Or the attic!"
Derek: "Ok I'm really getting worried guys!"
Piper: "Ok let's not panic, he probably just went into work early!"
Syrus: "You're probably right! I'll call Joey and see what's up!"

Suddenly the phone in the kitchen rang! Syrus went and answered it!

Syrus: "Hello!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey: "Hey Syrus it's Joey!"
Syrus: "Joey! Hey I was actually just about to call you!"
Joey: "Oh really! What about?"
Syrus: "Well we can't seem to find Stiles anywhere in the house so we figured he just went into work! We couldn't get a hold of him so I was going to call you and see if you could get him for us!"
Joey: "Syrus...Stiles isn't here! In fact, that's why I called I was going to check in because I also couldn't get a hold of him! Wait did he never make it home?"
Syrus: "When was the last time you saw him?"
Joey: "Last night when he left the station! Not long after though, I noticed he had fresh and crazy tire tracks leaving the station coming from his parking spot! Where do you think he is?"
Syrus: "I don't know but, we'll find him. Relax we'll call if we really need your help. Ok?"
Joey: "Ok!"

Both boys hang up the phones!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrus walks back into the living room!

Scott: "Who was it?"
Syrus: "Joey! Stiles isn't at work guys!"
Derek: "What? Panicking! Panicking!"
Piper: "Ok calm down Derek, Stiles is a big boy he can handle himself!"
Scott: "Yeah and even if something did happen to him, he'd find a way to let us know!"
Syrus: "They're right Derek! We'll find Stiles no mat..."

Suddenly Syrus felt another presence in the room!

Scott: "Syrus?"

Syrus just looks around!

Piper: "Syrus?"
Syrus: "Another Halliwell is here! Aunt Phoebe?"
Piper: "Wow! You must have a deep connection to family like I do! I used to be able to sense my sisters when they were in trouble too! But usually if we could feel another presence of dead relative we could all three! Except one time you're mother sensed our mother by herself!"

Syrus let's Phoebe's spirit guide him and it made him turn around and look at a picture of Piper, Derek, Stiles, Scott, and himself.

Syrus: "Scott! Grab that picture and touch Stiles!"
Scott: "Um ok!"

Scott then walks to the picture and slowly picks it up! He looks at everyone else then touches Stiles! Suddenly he gasped he was receiving one of Phoebe's premonitions! He saw Stiles get knocked out by Marcus! Then it flashes to Stiles tied to a chair with Marcus pointing a gun at Stiles! Then he came out of the premonition! He nearly fell down from the head rush!

Scott: "Woah! I think Aunt Phoebe just gave me one of her premonitions! I saw Marcus, Stiles ex boyfriend from college, knock Stiles out! Then I saw Stiles tied to a chair and Marcus is pointing a gun at him!"
Syrus and Derek (in unison): "WHAT???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back where Marcus and Stiles are, Marcus had took off his shoes and pants! He starts walking towards Stiles as he gets his shirt off!

Stiles: "Marcus, please, if you care about me you won't do this and you'll let me go!"
Marcus: "Please! I love you but I lost respect for you when you broke up with me!"

Marcus ripped off Stiles' button up shirt and undid stiles' belt.

Stiles: "Stop it! Let me go!"

Stiles tried to move but the ropes weren't letting him! Marcus took off Stiles' shoes!

Marcus: "Now let's get these pants and underwear off shall we!"

He took them off of Stiles and then took off his own underwear! Stiles tried to move again to see if he could make the ropes loosen up but then Marcus picked up the gun and pointed and had it touching Stiles' head as a threat! Stiles was about to start crying! Fearing for his life!