Episode 13: Attack of the Killer Plant! Chapter 4: Saving Scott!

At the vet clinic, Stiles: is freaking out about what happened to Scott. Meanwhile, Syrus is trying to stay calm about this for Stiles:, while deep down inside he's worried about Scott.

Stiles: "He's gone!"
Syrus: "We don't know that!"
Stiles: "Syrus, the plant just ate and killed Scott!"
Syrus: "Stiles, stop it okay! I don't wanna hear that!"
Stiles: "You think I wanna say it? I'm the one who forgot the stun potion, Syrus, it's my fault."
Syrus: "Okay, how about having a little faith. Alright, we've delt with these kind of situations before."
Stiles: "Not like this, we haven't!"
Syrus: "He's not dead!"
Stiles: "How do you know that?"
Syrus: "Because, Stiles, I have no choice but to believe in us and in our magic. Come here. (He puts his arm around him.) Okay, look, if he were dead, we would see his spirit, right?"
Stiles:: "I guess!"
Syrus: "Good, now let's go home, to the Book of Shadows and Aunt Piper, and see what we can do to save Scott."
Stiles: "What about Scott and the plant, we just leave them here?"
Syrus: "Scott will be fine! And if we try to take that plant home, it just might attack us in the jeep on the way home."
Stiles: "OK fine!"

The boys then leave the vet clinic, get in the jeep and start driving home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys make it home and Piper and Derek walk into the foyer from the living room!

Derek: "Good, you're back!"

Piper and Derek immediately notice that Scott's not here.

Piper: "Where's Scott?"
Stiles: "Oh! He got eaten and killed by the Venus fly trap plant."
Syrus: "STILES!!!"
Stiles: "I'M SORRY! But I've been trying to think positive but I'm just too worried about all of this!"
Piper: "BOYS!!!"

Both Syrus and Stiles immediately look at Piper!

Piper: "What happened?"

The boys explain what happened to Piper and Derek!

Syrus: "So, what do we do? How do we save Scott?"
Stiles: "Yeah, because I'm really needing a positive right now!"
Piper: "I have an idea on how to start! But you might not like it! Syrus, orb the plant here!
Stiles:: "I'm sorry what?"
Syrus: "How? My power is channeled through my eyes, and I have to see what I telekinetically orb!"
Piper: "Actually Paige was once able to orb the Book of Shadows to her when she was in the living room while the Book of Shadows was in the attic!"
Stiles: " Excuse me, we don't have an idea on how to free Scott and vanquish the plant and you want to orb the plant here so it can eat us?"
Syrus: "Actually, that's not a bad idea!"
Stiles: "What?"
Piper: "Syrus, just please try to orb it here!"
Syrus (while squinting his eyes): "Fine! 'Supernatural Venus fly trap plant'!"

Suddenly the plant orbed onto the table in the middle of the foyer, which they were standing by.

Derek: "Ok! Now what?"
Piper: "I don't know!"
Syrus: "I do!"
Derek: "Huh?"
Syrus: "I got a plan! We get eaten!"
Stiles: "I'm sorry, we get what?"
Syrus: "Then once we're inside, Piper, you use your power to blow the plant up."
Piper: "From the inside?"
Syrus: "Mmm hmm!"
Stiles: "Who's to say that we won't lose our powers once we get in there. Maybe that's exactly what it wants."
Piper: "Yeah, well, we really don't have much of a choice Stiles. Y'all don't have the Power of Three, there's no other way to vanquish it, and it's already ate Scott and two other people!"
Stiles: "OK but, Aunt Piper why don't you just blow it up from out here?"
Syrus: "Stiles, the weakness of the plant must be from the inside otherwise there would be an easy way to vanquish it from the outside."
Stiles: "Fine! I'm only doing this for Scott!"
Derek: "So we get eaten and you blow the plant up from the inside. What if that doesn't work?"
Syrus: "Well that's the thing, you aren't getting eaten, we are. You're our back up plan! If we can't get out you have to free us!"
Derek: "Uh! Little problem! I'm not a witch, I'm an Alpha werewolf."
Syrus: "Yeah and I know that if this plan doesn't work, then you'll do everything in your power to save Stiles because you can't live without him!"

Derek and Stiles look at each other then back at Syrus!

Syrus: "Ok so first we have to get this thing to attack us but before we do that we have to get Derek out of its reach and sight so it won't eat him too."
Stiles: "So go in the kitchen and when it's done eating us just sit at the table and wait until you can't wait any longer because then that's when you'll have to save us if the plan doesn't work!"
Derek: "Fine! Just, be careful!"
Stiles: "We will!"

Stiles and Derek kiss! Then Derek goes into the kitchen!

Piper: "Ok so how do we get it to attack us?"
Syrus: "That part I'm still trying to figure out!"
Piper: "What do you mean?"
Stiles: "It has no motive for attacking it just attacks at random moments."

Suddenly three vines shoot out of the plant! A vine wrapped around each one of them.

Stiles: "Like this!"

Suddenly the plant 'eats' them (swallows them whole).

Derek then walks into the dining room and sits at the table!