Episode 13: Attack of the Killer Plant! Chapter 1: Sex and The Demon Attack!

It was a gorgeous Friday night! Syrus, Scott, and Piper were all working late, so Stiles and Derek took advantage to not have the house be so quiet if you know what I mean!

Derek: "I got the Lube!"
Stiles: "Do you want to use the extra pair of handcuffs tonight or have us be free?"
Derek: "We have the house to ourselves so, be free."

Derek and Stiles suddenly started shedding off their clothing! Suddenly Stiles couldn't help himself and ran to Derek and leaped into Derek's arm. Stiles wrapped his naked body around Derek's. Derek then walked over to the bed while Stiles clung to him like a koala clings to its mother. Derek then threw Stiles onto the bed. Derek and Stiles started to viciously make out, tongue and all, but Stiles then tensed up since it had been so long since they had free sex.

Derek: "Relax Stiles!"

Derek cooes as he rubs up and down Stiles' sides, finally settling on his hips gripping tightly. Stiles nods and runs his hands through dereks ebony hair. Derek nuzzles into the gesture and growls in approval. Derek licks up Stiles' torso as he massages Stiles' thighs relaxing his partner even more. Stiles lets a low moan escape his lips as he feels Dereks hot breath on the tip of his member.

Derek: "Get on your hands and Knees!"

Stiles did just that that's when Derek put his cock inside of Stiles! He then thrust back and forth! Stiles is breathing heavily and is grabbing Derek's arms so hard that he nearly gets blood!

Stiles:: "Oh yes! Yes Derek! Fuck yes! Oh God Derek!"
Derek: "Fuck, Stiles!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs, Piper walks into the house! She puts down her stuff and goes to the kitchen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek was thrusting into Stiles so hard and Cumming inside of Stiles! Suddenly a demon shimmered into the bedroom! Derek and Stiles suddenly look up!

Derek: "Oh Fuck!"
Stiles: "Holy Shit!"

Derek then quickly pulls out of Stiles so Stiles could get up! When they did the demon threw a fireball towards them and they both dove into different sides of the room to get out of the way! Suddenly the demon started to head towards Stiles so Derek got up and started walking towards the demon, even if him and Stiles were both naked!

Derek: "Hey! Get away from him!"

The demon grabbed Derek and threw him across the room and knocked him out for a few seconds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper suddenly heard a loud thud and so she ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles saw his unconscious boyfriend laid out on the floor!

Stiles: "Derek!!!"

Stiles started walking towards him but the demon grabbed the poor naked fragile witchlighter by his neck and held him against the wall in the air choking him! Piper suddenly walks into the room but wasn't facing anybody!

Derek (yelling): "PIPER!!!"

Piper faces Derek and sees that he's pointing behind her. So she turns around and sees her nephew naked and being choked against the wall in the air. She tries to freeze the demon but it doesn't work!

Piper: "Uh Oh!"

Piper then tries to blow the demon up but she ends up only blasting him off of Stiles! Stiles then drops to the floor, gets back onto his feet, and runs to Derek! The Demon then starts to attack Piper, so Stiles quickly grabs an Athamé and he stabs it into the demon! The demon the blows up and is vanquished!

Piper: "You two ok?"
Derek: "Yeah I think so!"
Stiles: "So much for our fun night!"

Piper glances towards them again and realizes that they're both still naked! She covers her eyes with her hands!

Piper: "Oh god! PLEASE cover up you two!"

Both boys look down and realize they're both still naked!

Stiles: "Oh God!"
Derek: "Damn it!"

They both reach for a blanket on the bed and cover themselves up like the blankets are towels!