Episode 10: Kanima Problems! Chapter 1: Jackson's Back!

It was an early Monday morning, and everybody in the manor was getting ready for work, except Derek who who's practically like Stiles' house husband! Piper walked in on Derek sitting at the table, Syrus was beside the toaster looking in the fridge, Scott was at the kitchen island, and Stiles at the stove cooking himself and Derek omelettes.

Syrus: "Hey, Scott! Your bagel!"

Syrus then grabs it and throws it behind him and it lands perfectly on Scott's plate that was sitting on the kitchen island in front of Scott!

Scott: "Thanks! Here's some bacon and two slices of bread!"

Scott throws it not looking and the bacon landed perfectly on his plate and the two slices of bread landed perfectly in the toaster. Syrus then makes the toaster start!

Syrus: "Thanks Bro!"
Stiles: "Hey has anyone seen the shredded cheese? I need it for omelettes!"

Syrus grabs the bag of shredded cheese from the fridge!

Syrus: "Heads up!"

Syrus throws it and Stiles catches it one handed!

Stiles: "Thanks!"
Scott: "Hey where's the butter?"

Stiles grabs the container of butter!

Stiles: "Oh! Sorry bro! Here!"

Stiles throws the butter and Scott caught it one handed!"

Scott: "Thanks buddy!"
Stiles:: "No problem!"

Syrus' toast was done just in time as Scott was done with the butter!

Syrus: "Hey Scott, can I..."
Scott: "Yep! Coming up!"

Scott then throws the container of butter towards Syrus without looking and Syrus caught it with no struggle!

Syrus: "Thanks dude!"
Scott: "No problem!"

Then when Stiles finished making omelettes, all three brothers then walked to the table and sat down!

Piper: "OK hold on!"

Just then, the brothers and Derek looked at Piper who had a surprised and shocked look on her face!

Piper: "What the hell was all that?"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "What the hell was what?"
Piper: "All that, in sync movement of throwing ingredients to each other around the kitchen and not struggling!"
Derek: *Sighs in amusement* "They've always been like that! Ever since I've known them, at least!"
Scott: "Well we've been able to be that much in sync since we became friends!"
Piper: "Wow! My sisters and I could never be that much in sync in our whole lives!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door!

Stiles: "Oh! I'll get it!"

Stiles then orbs out of the kitchen and beside the staircase!

Syrus and Piper (in unison): "STILES!!!"
Stiles (yelling from the foyer): "Oh Come On! Can't I Just Enjoy Having Powers Just A Little Bit Please? I Mean, It's Not Like I'm Jinxing Us To Have Magical Duty Today!"

Stiles then opened the front door and found... Jackson!

Stiles: "Jackson!"
Jackson: "Hey Stiles! I was hoping to find you, and Scott and Syrus with you! I need you guys' help!"
Stiles (yelling to the kitchen): "GUYS, I JINXED IT!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple minutes later; Syrus, Scott, Derek, and Piper had already walked into the foyer and to the door and saw Jackson walking into the house!

Scott: "Hey Jackson! Good to see you again!"
Jackson (depressed tone): "You two!"
Piper: "Hi!"
Jackson: "Hi! Ugh... Pepper right?"
Piper: "Piper! Yeah we met at...ugh Lydia's funeral. Remember?"
Jackson: "Yeah right!"
Stiles:: "Alright so what supernatural problem do you have for us?"
Jackson: "None!"
Syrus: "Oh! Well then, how you been Jackson?"
Jackson: "Lately not so good! I kind of need help with my emotional problems!"
Stiles: "Oh well then, you should take those problems to your man, Ethan. 'Cause we don't have time!"

Syrus and Scott both slap the back of their hands into Stiles' arms!

Stiles: "OW! Because we all have to go to work. Except Derek!"
Scott: "Where is Ethan anyway?"
Jackson: "He's back in Beacon Hills! We're not on speaking terms right now! We had a fight! At the worst time of my life, too! That's why I came to you three! Since Allison, and now Lydia, are both dead and Ethan's not talking to me, you guys are left!"
Stiles: "Good to know that we're your last choice!"
Jackson: "Sorry!"
Scott: "OK! So you apparently came for our help, and once we all get off work we'll help you. But in the meantime, why don't you stay here!"
Stiles: "Yeah! Ugh...Sourwolf is that OK? That he stays here with you until we get home?"
Derek: "Ugh...yeah sure! Piper?"
Piper: "As long as he doesn't use my bathroom or go into my room, he can stay here with you until we're off from work!"
Jackson: "Thanks guys! Thank you Mrs. Halliwell!"
Piper: "Call me Piper!"
Jackson: "OK Piper!"
Syrus: "Alright! Bye bud!"
Scott: "See you later dude!"
Stiles: "See ya man!"
Jackson: "Bye!"
Piper: "Bye! Nice seeing you again!"
Jackson: "Yeah you too, Mrs. Hal...Piper!"

The brothers and Piper had left the house and Derek remembered that there was still some breakfast left!

Derek: "So...you hungry? We still have some breakfast left if you want some!"
Jackson: "Um...yeah thanks!"
Derek: "Come on it's in the kitchen!"
Jackson: "Um...OK!"