Episode 6 Déjà Vu! Chapter 5: The Funeral!

Cast for this episode:
Susan Walters as "Natalie Martin"
Linden Ashby as "Noah Stilinski"
Melissa Ponzio as "Melissa McCall"
JR Bourne as "Chris Argent"
Ian Bohemia as "Peter Hale"
Shelley Hennig as "Malia"
Colton Haynes as "Jackson"
Charlie Carver as "Ethan"
Adelaide Kane as "Cora Hale"
Dylan Sprayberry as "Liam"
Victoria Moroles as "Hayden"
Khylin Rambo as "Mason"
And
Michael Johnston as "Corey"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cemetery; Syrus, Scott, Derek, Piper, Natalie Martin, Noah, Melissa, Chris Argent, Peter, Cora, Malia, Jackson, Ethan, Liam, Hayden, Mason, and Corey are all there. Stiles stands besides Natalie Martin, Lydia's mother, and lays a rose on top of Lydia's coffin.

Stiles: "You were a great girlfriend and a great friend, even after we broke up! After my brothers, you were OK with me being gay! Even though I realized it while being your boyfriend, you didn't care you understood why we had to break up! And you weren't mad either! I will never forget you! None of us will! Say hi to Allison for us, please?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the manor!

Weather Girl (on TV): Good morning, San Francisco, well, it looks like it's going to be a gorgeous Thursday morning here in the Bay area. (Syrus turns off the TV.)

Syrus: "She really needs another stick because that one is getting boring."
Scott: "Hey at least you weren't like our brother who had to here it three times over and over!"
Syrus: "True! Hey how did your run in with Keith go?"
Scott: "Well, I told him off?"
Syrus: "Really?"
Scott: "Yeah! I told him that I may not have the flashy job, or the flashy clothes, or the flashy ring but that I did have my dream job, and I'm where I'm at in my career with my own money and not with some rich women's money who gave it to me after marrying me!"
Syrus: "Good for you!"
Scott: "Yeah! Well it helps when you have two brothers who remind you that just because you're not as successful as someone else, doesn't make you any less than they are and that it doesn't mean that you're not successful at all!"

Piper comes into the kitchen for a second!

Piper: "Hey you two! I was just about to check on Stiles and Derek outside! You wanna come?"
Scott: "Yeah! We should!"
Syrus: "I mean we are his brothers! Besides, if we feel terrible I can't imagine how he's feeling!"
Piper: "OK! Come on!"

Piper, Scott, and Syrus walk outside onto the steps in front of the door! Stiles was cuddled in Derek's lap just staring off into space!

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Hey!"
Stiles: "Hey!... Well now they're realizing that after my talk with Rodriguez at the station and someone swearing that they heard him threaten me, they're assuming that he killed Lydia and so now they are looking for him!"
Scott: "Good luck!"

Suddenly all four boys, yes even Derek, started to feel bad! Realizing that their friend died because of their demon fight!

Piper: "Hey! Are all you boys OK!"
Stiles: "It'll take some time but..."
Scott: "But as long as we have each other then..."
Syrus: "Then we'll be fine and OK! However, I'm still gonna really miss Lydia!"

Scott: "It's gonna be very sad knowing she's really gone!"

Stiles: "Something tells me that she'll always be with us!"
Derek: "At least one good thing came out of this... Allison finally has her BFF back with her!"

All the boys at least smile at the terrible joke!