Episode 12: The Succubus Returns! Chapter 2: The Victims!

That morning, Syrus walks into South Bay Social Services wearing a polo T-shirt with only three buttons at the top, blue jeans and nice dress shoes, sweating like crazy. When he walks into his office he sees Joey walk into the building! Syrus then un buttons all three buttons at the top of his shirt, walks out of his office, and walks to Joey.

Syrus: "Hey Joey...I mean Officer Michaels!"
Joey: "Hey how's your brother? Is he OK? He didn't come into work this morning!"
Syrus: "Uh, I don't know! You'll have to ask Stiles yourself! He didn't say anything to me sorry! Is that all that you're here for?"
Joey: "What do you think?"
Syrus: "Well, by that response, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no!"
Joey: "Well then you're right!"
Syrus: "Yeah! OK so, let's talk in my office!"

Syrus and Joey then walk over to Syrus's office and walk into it!

Syrus: "So what's up?"
Joey: "Four men have been killed over the last four nights ever since this heat wave started. I think the murders are gonna continue but I don't have any suspects."

Syrus: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

Joey: "Look! You and your brothers, and I have got this game we play, right? You know that I know you three have a secret. You also know I don't wanna know what it is. But if any way it can help stop this ..."

He shows him the pictures of the victims.

Syrus: "Oh my god! What happened to them?"

Joey: "Severe cerebral trauma. Although the medical examiner can't figure out exactly how. He also can't figure out how of the men were drained of all their testosterone. That's not something you find everyday. I need help on this one, Syrus. The kind of help I think only you and your brothers can provide."

Syrus: "Do the victims have anything else in common?"

Joey: "Two things! One, they're all straight! Two, they were each members of a dating service called "Fine Romance". I've already got the place staked out. But they've got too many clients for me to watch and too many potential suspects for me to track. If the pattern continues, somebody's gonna die tonight. I know it and I can't stop it."

Syrus: "I'll see what I can do!"

Joey: "I don't want you to get hurt. Find out what you can, slip it to me. The brass is watching me on this one. This can't turn out to be another unexplained case."
Syrus: "OK! Bye!"
Joey: "Bye!"

As Joey leaves the building, Syrus calls Scott!

Syrus (on the phone): "Scott hey listen, get off work and go home now. I'm doing the same! I'll explain when we get there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the manor, Stiles is lying on the couch with the fan going. Piper brings Stiles some juice.

Stiles: "I'm telling you, Aunt Piper. Last night's dream was no dream. Or orbed premonition even. It was real. I felt it. I was so turned on and then.. and then... I killed him. Although this time he called me the most beautiful woman!"

He drinks the juice!

Piper: "Stiles, you didn't kill anyone!"
Stiles: "I could feel his body shake uncontrollably beneath mine."
Piper: "And now you're making me sick."
Stiles: "How do you think I feel? I'm living it. I can still taste his blood."

Derek puts the thermometer in Stiles's mouth.

Derek: "Okay! No more talk about my boyfriend being on top of other men and tasting their blood!"

Syrus and Scott walk in!

Syrus: "Is anybody home?"
Piper: "In here! It's not lunch yet. What are you two doing home?"
Syrus: "Joey came to visit me (He sees Stiles with the thermometer). Sti, are you ok?"
Stiles: "I'm so hot!"

Scott touches his forehead!

Stiles: "100.5 degrees hot!"
Piper: "But he won't go see a Doctor. What did, uh, Joey want?"
Syrus: "First off, he wanted to know why Stiles didn't come into work. Second, he wanted help!"

He hands Piper the files with the victims' pictures.

Piper: "Oh!"

Stiles recognizes the men in his dreams.

Stiles: "Oh my God! It's the guys! All of them!"
Piper: "Stiles, you were dreaming!"
Stiles: "Of each and every one of the victims? I don't think so. I could see them through my own eyes. Feel every touch, smell every smell."
Scott: "How long have you had this feeling?"
Stiles: "The last four nights!"
Syrus: "Since the murders began!"
Scott: "And since the heat wave!"
Stiles: "Coincidence? I think not!"
Piper: "Well, maybe your powers are growing. Maybe you can get orbed premonitions in your sleep now."
Scott: "Or maybe you're just psychically linked to the demon on its wavelength or something."
Stiles: "Or maybe I'm the killer! Come on you guys, it's not like there's no precedent. Syrus turned into a werewolf once, remember?"
Syrus: "No, your boyfriend and other brother are the Werewolves! I turned into a Wendigo!"
Stiles: "Whatever!"
Scott: "Look, if you are psychically connected, maybe you can go to the dating service, touch some of the tapes of the potential suspects, see if you can get a psychic flash."
Piper: "It's worth to shot. Then I'll stay here and see if I can find anything in the Book of Shadows"

Stiles: "I'm sorry! Wait a minute! I tell you that maybe I'm some kind of straight man-killing demon and you want me to go to the bachelor central?"

Scott: "Stiles, we have to do something! Otherwise someone else is going to die tonight!"