Episode 4 The Power of Three's Strength! Chapter 4: The Rescue!

Back at the manor, Syrus and Scott had just finished telling Derek and Piper what had happened!

Derek (furiously yelling): "YOU LET HIM TAKE STILES?!?"

Derek's eyes flashed alpha red then went back to normal!

Syrus (furiously): "HEY! We tried to fight him off using the Power of Three but it didn't work!"
Scott (annoyed): "Yeah! That's right, Aunt Piper! The Power of Three didn't work! What now?"
Piper: "Wait! Hold on! This was a demon?"

The boys shook their heads yes!

Piper: "And the other two times were warlocks! Looks like your little Power of Three trick, that's different from my sisters and mines Power of Three, only works on all kinds of warlocks but not on any kind of demon!"
Scott: "OK! But what about the vanquishing spell not working?"
Piper: "What vanquishing spell?"
Syrus: "The Power of Three spell! We said it but it didn't work!"
Piper: "Boys, that's only the vanquishing spell for all kinds of warlocks! But all kinds of demons have their own vanquishing spell that's related to them each specifically!"
Derek (furiously yelling): "And you couldn't had figured this out and told them about this BEFORE MY BOYFRIEND WAS TAKEN DOWN TO THE UNDERWORLD BY A DEMON???"

Derek's eyes suddenly were Alpha red again and stayed that way! Now he was losing control! He started to stare down Piper and growl at her!

Piper: "Woah easy!!!"

Derek started walking towards her!

Scott (loudly): "Derek!"

Derek didn't do anything different! He just kept walking towards Piper!

Syrus (loudly): "Derek!!"

Derek got ready to attack Piper unwillingly!

Syrus and Scott (loudly yelling in unison): "DEREK!!!

Both boys got in between Piper and Derek and started to hold him back!

Scott (holding Derek's right arm): " If you kill her, then it won't matter whether or not we get Stiles back because even if we do, then he'll be dead not long after as well as us because you'll be leaving us in the dark with this Charmed One stuff!"

Derek was still trying to break free just not as much!

Syrus: "You are not going to kill her because she is our family and we care about her! Do you understand that? Plus..., what would Stiles think of you after that?"

Derek calmed down and stopped trying to break free! He had then gain control again and his eyes were back to normal!

Piper (while staring at Derek annoyed): "Thanks!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "No problem!"
Derek: "You know it's funny! Anger used to be my anchor!"
Syrus: "And now it's your trigger!"
Scott: "While Stiles is your anchor!"
Derek: "Yeah! We need to get him back!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "WE???"
Derek: "I'm coming to help! He may be your brother, but he's also my boyfriend! I'm coming with you two!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Fine!!!"
Piper: "First off, you need to ID the demon in the Book of Shadows! Then we can all go save Stiles!"
Syrus, Scott, and Derek (in unison): "WE CAN ALL???"
Piper: "Hey! He may be your brother and your boyfriend, but he's also my nephew! I'm coming with you guys!"
Syrus, Scott, and Derek (in unison): "Fine!!!"

Piper, Syrus, Scott, and Derek then walked upstairs and into the attic! They walked to the Book of Shadows!

Piper: "So, we should be able to find the demon in the Book of Shadows here! What did he look like?"
Syrus: "Well, he could blast us down just by sticking his hand out! He looked human-ish!"
Scott: "He was white! Oh, and he was huge and buff! Bigger than Derek!"