Episode 4 The Power of Three's Strength! Chapter 2: Being Strong and Powerful!

The next morning, everyone was eating breakfast; while at the same time; Syrus, Scott, and Stiles were thinking about the attack last night!

Stiles: "It's weird, right? I mean, usually they would come after me first to attack us individually! Wonder why they went after you first instead this time?"
Scott: "I don't know! But that really scared me at first! I mean, to be waking up to a warlock, with a fireball, on the ceiling above your head! And then the warlock throwing the fireball at you! Man, I'm SO happy that you two came into my room when you did!"
Syrus: "The only problem is that we have no idea why he attacked and if he did on his own being stupid, or if he was sent to attack Scott by someone! Aunt Piper, what do you think?"
Piper: "Honestly, I'm stumped by this one! You're right, evil is usually smarter than this! Although, maybe because you were sleeping and had your guard down and were vulnerable, he thought that it was time to attack!"
Derek: "At least you guys vanquished him and now it's over!"
Piper and Syrus (in unison): "Oh it's not over yet!!!"

Piper and Syrus looked at each other and smiled! Realizing that Syrus thinks not just like Prue, but like Piper a little too!

Piper: "There was definitely a reason behind that attack! We may not know it exactly, but there definitely was one!"
Syrus: "Aunt Piper's right! And until we figure it out, we have to watch each other's back!"

Suddenly, Scott got a small tingling sensation down his back!

Scott: "SYRUS!"
Syrus: "What?"
Scott: "No I mean DUCK!"

Scott got up and out of his seat from the table and went to look in the conservatory and froze a energy ball that came out of nowhere and heading for Syrus! Syrus and Stiles had now stood up and were surprised!

Syrus: "Thanks for sensing that I was in danger Scott! And for saving my life from the energy ball that I didn't know about!"
Scott: "No problem!"

Syrus and Stiles walked over and stood on each side of Scott! Syrus then squinted his eyes and telekinetically threw the warlock backwards, which unfroze the warlock! Syrus then squinted his eyes and telekinetically threw the energy ball towards the warlock but the warlock ducked out of the way unfortunately! Piper and Derek had walked around the table and stood beside the brothers! Syrus then grabbed Scott's right hand and Stiles grabbed Scott's left hand! Before they could do anything else their hands started to glow and suddenly, the warlock exploded and was vanquished!

Piper: "Woah!!!"
Derek: "They did it again!"
Syrus: "That was no random attack though! He aimed for me which meant that it was a planned attack like last night with Scott! But what's up with them attacking in this order? I mean no offense Stiles but, wouldn't they usually attack the weakest charmed one?"
Stiles (annoyed): "Some taken!"
Stiles (concermed): "Although! I'm just as confused about that as much as you are! Also, why would they attack one of the Charmed Ones when the other two are right beside him?"
Scott: "I have no idea! But you and Aunt Piper were right, Syrus! They are definitely planned attacks! They just don't make any sense though!"
Derek: "At least that the Power of Three took care of it and finished him!"
Piper: "It's so weird though! It's like you don't have to say the spell! You just have to channel the Power of Three!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "Maybe that's how it is for us three!!!"
Piper: "Well then, you three are lucky! You won't have to worry about the spells!"
Stiles: "Or potions!"
Piper: "Don't let this go to y'alls heads though, guys! Just because you're strong enough to be like this doesn't mean that you're indestructible, untouchable, or invincible!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles: "Yeah, yeah, yeah!"