Episode 8: Wendigo vs Werewolf! Chapter 4: The Attack!

At the park, Scott, Stiles, and Derek pull up in Stiles' jeep. They get out!

Derek: "Okay, if the moon is over there, we should go that way."

Stiles: "I don't see Joey's car!"

Scott: "Don't worry, we'll find him."

Stiles: "All right, let's hurry!"

Cut to Joey and the Wendigo. Joey's unconscious on the ground. The Wendigo rips open his shirt and cuts him down the chest with its fingernail. It hears Stiles' voice.

Stiles: "Joey? Joey?"

(It runs away.)

Stiles: "OK this is definitely the place! I recognize it from my Orbed Premonition. So where is he?"

The Wendigo growls and starts running towards them.

Scott: "Oh, God. (He gets out the flare gun, shoots and misses it. It scares the Wendigo and it runs away.) Okay, give me another one. If that didn't get Joey to come out, he's dead already."
Stiles: "He's dead when we find a body, not before."

Scott loads the flare gun again. The Wendigo runs towards them again. Scott fires the flare gun and scares the Wendigo.

Scott: "Okay, how many more do we have?"
Derek: "Two!"
Scott: "Two?"
Derek: "That's all they had.
Scott: "Where's Allison when you need her?"
Derek: "Wait, I think that's him."

They see Joey on the ground. They run over to him.

Stiles: "Oh God! Alright, he's alive but he's slashed him."
Scott: "He still has his heart?"
Stiles: "Yeah, we must've driven him off just in time."

The Wendigo growls and appears behind them. They turn around and Scott fires the flare gun. It runs away!

Stiles: "Last one! My turn! This time we don't fire until I see slobber on its face."
Derek: "Okay, uh, it's over there!"
Scott: "No, wait, I think it's over here."
Derek: "No, no, it's right here!"

Two Wendigo's start running towards them. Derek wolfed up and attacked one of them and then was thrown into a large tree. He woke back up but had to retreat back to Stiles and Scott.

Stiles: "Wait, how can it be in two places at once?"
Scott: "It can't! One of them is Syrus." Derek: "Shoot!"
Stiles: "I can't, Derek!"
Derek: "Just shoot and pray you hit the right one."

Stiles shoots the flare at the Wendigo that Derek attacked and Scott freezes it in mid-air and the other Wendigo froze.

Stiles: "Scott froze it, Syrus. Well what are you waiting for Syrus? Do something! DO IT!!!"

Syrus gains a little control and uses his power and telekinetically moves the flare and it hits the other Wendigo in the heart. It burns and disappears. Syrus turns back into a person and he realizes he's naked, so he hides behind a tree. Derek wolfed back down!

Stiles: "Are you okay?"
Syrus: "I think so! But I'm naked and freezing."

Scott took off his jacket, walked to Syrus and gave the jacket to him! Joey's wound heals. Stiles runs over to him with Derek following.

Stiles: "Joey! (Joey wakes up.) Hey, are you okay?"

Joey: "What happened? Stiles, Derek, what are you all doing here? Where's the Wendigo?"

He tries to get up!

Stiles: "He's gone! Easy! Lie back down! Just lay back down! It's all right! I'll explain everything later!"