Episode 7: The Woogyman/Nexus Possession! Chapter 2: The New Unexpected Power!

Cut to the doorway. Stiles is trying to open the door and has a handful of groceries.

Stiles: "Don't worry. I can handle it all myself. It's me, the cooking pachyderm."

As he walks inside, he gets an electric shock from the door.

Stiles: "Syrus? Maybe we should call someone to check the electricity too. (Simon runs past Stiles and out the door.) Simon? Hey! Sy?"

He carries the groceries into the kitchen. The gas man stands behind Stiles and when he turns around he gets a fright.

Stiles: "God! You scared me. Is everything okay with the house."

Gas man: "It will be!"

Stiles: "Good. Could I get E.T.A.? because I'm gonna have one very stressed out brother. (The gas man walks towards Stiles creepily) Have you seen my brother? (He grabs Stiles and holds his hands together.) Hey! Syrus! (The gas man tries to reach for a carving fork.) Syrus!"

Syrus runs out of the basement and a baseball bat suddenly appears in his hand in a puff of black smoke. He hits the guy over the head and knocks him unconscious.

Stiles: "Syrus, he just..."

Syrus: "It's okay, it's okay!"

Stiles: "I thought he was gonna kill me. I didn't even have a chance to fight him off. Where'd you get the bat?"

Syrus: "I don't know, it just sort of appeared, without orbing!"

Stiles: "What do you mean it appeared? Like you opened a closet and found it? Or appeared like you thought bat and there it was?"

Syrus: "Yeah, door number two. I can't explain it, but something weird happened to me down in the..."

Stiles: "What? Syrus, spill. How'd you make the bat materialize if it wasn't orbing?"

The gas man makes a groan and moves his head!

Syrus: "Safety first, witchcraft later. We gotta call 911."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott and Derek make it home at the same time and asked a policeman what happened! When the the policeman told them, they both bolted into the house!

When both Scott and Derek walk through the front door, Scott gets an electric shock! Both boys walk into the living room!

Scott: "Hey, Stiles. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Stiles: "No, forget it. I'm-I'm fine. He attacked me and then Syrus stopped him, with a new power. Go on, show them."

Syrus: "I told you, I can't do it now."

Scott and Derek (in unison): "Do what?"

Stiles: "Syrus has a new power. He thinks of something and "poof" it appears. Without orbing it!"

Syrus: "I just did it once! Although I found out what it is, it's called Conjuration! I can now materialize imaginary objects at will. The difference between this power and my Telekinetic Orbing power is that when I telekinetically orb an object, I'm Orbing an object that already exist. But like I said I just did it once!"

Stiles: "And it saved my life!"

Syrus: "Whatever!"

Scott: "But wait, why would you gain a power that's very similar to a power you already have? Plus, wouldn't the powers that you already have grow before you'd gain a new one?"

Syrus: "OK I just saved Stiles' ass! Where were you two to help?"

Stiles: "Syrus?"

Syrus: "Scott's just pissy because ever since we became Charmed Ones, I've gotten back as being the leader again. And Derek's pissy because I'm better at protecting Stiles than he is. Look, I'm not in the mood to soothe your egos. (he leaves.)"