Episode 17: P is for Powerless...and Powerful! Chapter 3: She's Possessed!

At the vet clinic, Scott has also been feeling this chill that won't go away! He's been trying to surpass it as well but it just won't go away! Suddenly Scott sees Syrus pull up in his red Chevrolet truck. When Syrus finished parking, he came inside the clinic and asked to talk to Scott!

Scott: "Hey, what's up?"
Syrus: "Ok I have had this really weird..."
Scott (cutting Syrus off): "chill!"
Syrus: "Actually yes! I've had ever since I..."
Scott (cutting Syrus off): "left the house!"
Syrus: "Yeah! You two?"
Scott: "ever since!"
Syrus: "Something else happened when I was at work! A random man magically appeared in my office, but he didn't attack me. He said that the elders actually sent him to help Piper, Stiles, you, and I with a demon that will soon attack, but he doesn't know what kind of demon. The elders apparently told him that once we knew what kind of demon, he'll be able to help us vanquish it."
Scott: "And you believe him?"
Syrus: "Hell no! Demons lie! Although,  it was weird he said that I was just like our mother and our aunts, all stubborn. He talked like he knew them and had past with them."
Scott: "Do you think we need to look into his story?"
Syrus: "No! Not until he gives a legit reason to!"

Suddenly, Syrus and Scott both got a really strong chill down their spines again! They wondered what it was about until it hit them!

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles!!!"

Then, they immediately walk out of the clinic. Syrus hops into his truck and Scott hops onto his motorcycle! Then, they both immediately leave and head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back at the house, Stiles and a possessed Piper were baking brownies when the possessor demon, while inside Piper, messed up and just grabbed the very hot and burning pan without oven mitts and didn't even phase her

Meanwhile back at the house, Stiles and a possessed Piper were baking brownies when the possessor demon, while inside Piper, messed up and just grabbed the very hot and burning pan without oven mitts and didn't even phase her. Stiles turned around and noticed this and immediately went for it without thinking.

Stiles: "Aunt Piper be careful!" (grabs pan without oven mitts) "OWWW!!!"

Stiles immediately put the pan of brownies on the kitchen island and looked at his hand which was now smoking and practically blood red! He ran to the sink, turned on the cold water, and slowly placed his hand under the faucet.

Stiles: "What the Hell, Aunt Piper? And you didn't even flinch at the pain! Are you ok?"
Piper (possessed): "Uh, yeah guess I've just done that so many times that it doesn't bother me anymore!"
Stiles: "Really? Because two weeks ago you accidentally grabbed a hot burrito that I made you almost practically screamed bloody murder! You know you've been acting so strange today! I swear it's like you not the real you!"

Stiles turned his back and went back to cooling off his hand! A random athamé magically appeared in a possessed Piper's hand! She slowly starts to approach Stiles from behind when he has his back to her! She's about to stab him when then house phone rang! She makes the athamé disappear before Stiles turns around! Stiles goes and answer it!