Episode 9: Halliwell-Trudeaus meet Winchesters! Chapter 4: Fighting Jeremy!

Stiles orbs into the abandoned alley, that those girls were killed in, with Syrus and Scott! The boys were all a little nervous!

Scott: "Do you guys think that we should be doing this? In public?"
Syrus: "Relax! It's an abandoned alley plus Stiles didn't sense anyone anywhere near here when he orbed us here!"
Stiles: "Besides, with my Intuition that my Orbed Premonition power and my Sensing power combined give me, I should be able to sense if someone whose mortal is coming! Ok?"
Scott: "Ok!"
Syrus and Stiles (in unison): "Ok!"
Syrus: "Let's do this!"

Syrus then squinted his eyes and a garbage bag from a dumpster, that was there, started to telekinetically float to in front of the boys! Scott then froze it! Then Syrus, Scott, and Stiles all three used there ice powers on it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile somewhere else in San Francisco, Jeremy suddenly sensed three male witches using magic that when they worked together, made each other stronger in strength! Jeremy could sense that they are meant to become a powerful force together! He suddenly shimmered!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the abandoned alley, Jeremy suddenly shimmered not to far in front of the boys!

Jeremy: "Hello boys, nice to meet you!"

Jeremy suddenly sniffed the air!

Jeremy: "Ah! Brother witches! Even better! Funny though, you smell familiar! Oh who cares! Anyways, I'm gonna have to kill you three!"

Jeremy conjured a fireball and threw it towards the brothers! Scott then froze it, but not Jeremy!

Jeremy: "Ooh! A freezing time witch! You know the last time I went up against a freezing time witch, was uh...what was her name? Uh yes, Piper Halliwell! Funny, unlike you she could freeze me! To be fair, I've gotten a few upgrades since then!"
Scott: "Uh Oh!"

Syrus then looked around and noticed the dumpster again.

Syrus (while squinting his eyes): "Garbage bag!"

Suddenly a garbage bag from the dumpster was covered in orbs and flew into Jeremy pushing him down! Syrus then squinted his eyes again and telekinetically threw Jeremy into the wall!

Jeremy: "Cool parlor tricks, Bitchass! I can tell that you're the strongest, which makes you the oldest!"
Syrus: "Yeah! So what? What are you gonna do?"

Suddenly Dean and Sam come around the corner and behind Jeremy!

Dean: "Yeah what are you gonna do?"
Sam: "Considering you're out numbered!"

After turning around and getting a good look at the two, Jeremy then sniffs the air!

Jeremy: "Ooh! Look! Another set of brothers! But mortal! Maybe I'll kill them to motivate you to give up!"

Suddenly he threw a fireball at Dean and Sam and they ducked out of the way. Then Stiles tackled Jeremy when he wasn't looking! Then Stiles got off of Jeremy and him, Syrus, Scott, Dean, and Sam surrounded him! But they were surprised when, after getting up, he threw two fireballs, one at Dean and one at Sam, at once! The fireballs hit them both but it didn't even make them flinch! Then they both smiled as they disappeared, their astral selves vanish.

Jeremy: "What???"

Jeremy turns around and looks at Stiles! Stiles smiles ... then his astral self vanishes. Jeremy then looks at Scott! Scott started smiling as his astral self vanished! Jeremy then looks at the last person their... Syrus! Syrus looks at him, then his astral self vanishes, too.

 Syrus! Syrus looks at him, then his astral self vanishes, too

Jeremy: "What the Hell? No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the attic, Derek and Piper were both pacing as three bodies were layed out on the floor unconscious, in a circle, surrounding the Book of Shadows! While two more bodies were sitting up on an old couch with their heads rolled back, unconscious as well! Suddenly all five bodies woke up!

Dean: "Wow! That was weird!"
Sam: "Yeah but hey, the Astral Projecting worked!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "Thank you, mom!"
Stiles: "Come on, he's coming! Aunt Piper! Sourwolf! You two go!"
Piper and Derek: "Fine!"

Piper and Derek quickly leave the attic!

Scott: "Dean! Sam hide and get ready! Come out when one of us says now!"
Dean and Sam (in unison): "Got it!"

Dean quickly jumps over and hides behind the couch while Sam quickly goes behind an old bed!

Syrus: "Alright brothers, positions!"

Stiles runs to get right outside of the attic door! Scott runs to hide in the the bay window in the attic behind the Book of Shadows' podium! Syrus gets in front of the book's podium, just two steps away from it! Jeremy then shimmers in! He's surprised to only see Syrus, he was expecting to at least see him along with his brothers!

Jeremy: "Wait! Where are your brothers?"
Syrus: "Oh don't worry there here! ICE HIM!!!"

Stiles then opens the attic door while Scott runs just a little bit passed the spot that would make him directly even with Stiles! Then all three brothers, from their corners of their triangle shape of surrounding him, start making Jeremy's hands stuck together with ice while also covering his feet in ice to keep his feet stuck to the floor! Scott then gets in Syrus' spot while Syrus went to stand beside Scott on his right while Stiles went to stand beside Scott on his left! Scott grabbed his brothers' hands!

Syrus: "NOW!!!"

Dean and Sam then ran out from their hiding spots!

Syrus: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Dean and Sam had started quickly walking towards Jeremy!

Scott: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Dean and Sam had reached Jeremy and were right behind him!

Stiles: "The Power Of Three Will Set Us Free!"

Dean and Sam had then stabbed Jeremy, with athamés that have been heavily dipped with supernatural poison, in each side of his chest! Dean's athamé went through Jeremy's heart!

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (yelling in unison): "THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET US FREE!!!"

Dean and Sam took a few steps back, Piper and Derek entered into the attic! Jeremy saw her!

Jeremy: "YOU!!!"
Stiles: "You remember Piper Halliwell!"
Scott: "Our Aunt!"
Jeremy: "Your Aunt?"
Syrus: "Yeah! We're Prue Halliwell's kids, Bitchass!!!"

Jeremy suddenly exploded and was vanquished!

Derek: "Well I'm glad that that's over!"
Sam: "Yeah no kidding!"
Dean: "Hey! Do I smell pie?"
Piper: "I cook...when I'm worried or nervous!"
Dean: "I starting to like you Mrs. Halliwell!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (yelling in unison): "Watch it!!!"