Episode 20: Saved By The Dad! Season Finale! Chapter 1: No Freezing!

On a beautiful sunny morning, the brothers, Derek, and Piper were ready for this rare day. The brothers and Piper are all off work today, and Derek doesn't have to go check on Beacon Hills. So they decided to just stay home and relax. As usual Stiles and Piper made breakfast for themselves and the others. They all gethered around the table and ate and talked.

Syrus: "I can't believe we finally have a day where none of us have work or something important to do!"
Scott: "I know! Plus it doesn't help with all the evil supernatural stuff!"
Stiles: "It's kind of weird for me to not be so anxious."
Derek: "You know this might actually be the day where there's no work and no evil!"
Piper: "Don't say that! Anytime a Halliwell, or a friend of a Halliwell, says something like that things always go wrong."
Derek: "Oh come on Piper, lighten up. It's your day off try to relax. Nothing will bappen!"

Suddenly a bunch of demons appeared in the conservatory.

Piper: "See, told you!"

The group got up and went to attack! Syrus stuck out his hand and telekinetically threw a couple of demons across the room. Suddenly a couple of other demons formed fireballs! Scott threw up his hands and flicked his fingers so he could freeze the demons, but nothing froze. Piper then tried to do the same thing but nothing froze.

Syrus: "Scott, Aunt Piper, why can't you freeze them?"
Scott: "I don't know! Aunt Piper!?!"
Piper: "I don't know considering their fireballs aren't freezing either."

The demons got ready to throw the fireballs.

Derek: "Ice them!"

So Syrus, Scott, and Stiles all stuck their hands to shoot ice out of them, but nothing happened. The demons then threw the fireballs and Syrus waved his arm towards the fireballs which then made them telekinetically fly back at the demons! Scott remotely orbed a demon back to the underworld. Derek noticed another demon is about sneakily throw a powerful energy ball at Stiles.

Derek: "Babe, watch out!"

The demon then threw the powerful energy ball towards Stiles.

Scott: "Stiles!!!"

Suddenly Stiles turned around as the powerful energy ball was about to hit him, he orbed out. Unfortunately, to Syrus, Scott, Derek, Piper, and the demons they couldn't tell if it hit him or not.

Demon #2: "Huh, I guess I did get him!"

Syrus suddenly turned around with this look in his eyes that would make literally the he's the devil now! He suddenly stuck out his arm and made his hand look like it was grabbing something! Suddenly the demon was grabbing at his chest, having trouble breathing. Then suddenly, his own heart opened his chest up and flew out of it. Then both him and his heart exploded and were vanquished! Suddenly Stiles orbed back in!

Syrus: "Stiles!"
Scott: "You're still alive!"
Piper: "He missed you after all!"
Derek: "Where the HELL did you orb to???"
Stiles: "Well I was trying to orb to the attic, but I somehow orbed all the way to AUSTRALIA instead!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "WHAT???"
Piper: "Since when could you orb that far away?"
Stiles: "Apparently today!"

Then, Piper noticed the other demons getting ready to attack so she went to blow them up, but one of them didn't blow up! This demon was stronger.

Piper: "Uh boys, I can't vanquish him!"
Stiles: "We don't have a vanquishing spell to use against him!"
Scott: "And we don't know what kind of demon he is!"
Syrus: "We don't have time to figure that out! I got an idea!"

Suddenly Syrus took a couple of steps towards the demon!

Syrus: "Just give up! You're too weak and stupid to take us down!"
Demon #1: "Oh yeah!"

Suddenly the demon formed a big and powerful fireball and threw it towards Syrus. Scott and Stiles got on each side of him being worried! Syrus suddenly stuck his hand out and deflected the fireball with his telekinesis and made the fireball go back and hit the demon, which then vanquished him!

Syrus: "So Derek, you were saying?"
Derek: "Oh come on, I!"

Derek then looks at Stiles!

Derek: "Babe!"
Stiles: "Don't even, you jinxed it, this your fault! I'm upset with you!"

Derek could see and feel the disappointment from Stiles, which made Derek have a sad puppy eyed look on his face!

Scott: "How'd you know that would work by the way!"
Syrus: "Well, I knew that we didn't have time to figure out what kind of demon he was and to find or think up the right vanquishing spell."
Piper: "So you did the next best thing, vanquishing him with something equally as strong as him! His powers!"
Syrus: "Exactly!"