Episode 12: The Succubus Returns! Chapter 4: The attack!

At the police station, Stiles, Derek, and Piper are trying to convince Joey to let Syrus and Scott go!

Joey: "You want me to release them? Scott punched a cop!"
Stiles: "Four men have died in last four nights, but none so far tonight. Why do you think that is?"
Piper: "Because of Syrus and Scott, that's why!"
Stiles: "And if he stays in jail, another innocent man might get killed."
Joey: "I suppose you want me to release this, uh... this Dr. Arthur Panning, too, huh?"
Stiles: "Uh, no, actually! He's still a potential victim. As long as he's here, he's safe. You can't let him out!"
Joey: "This is going to bite me in the ass. I know it is! Thanks Stiles!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at the manor, Syrus had just finished fixing the air conditioning!

Stiles is with the thermometer in his mouth again.

Stiles: "Hey, did you fix the air conditioning."
Syrus: "Yeah, I just had to clean the filter. Air flow clog must have thrown the breaker."
Stiles: "102.5 degrees! Probably normal for Succubus."
Piper: "But not so good for you. I really think you should call a Doctor."
Stiles: "Aunt Piper, there's nothing he can do. It's the connection with Succubus. It's getting stronger. Probably because she missed her nightly feeding. She didn't get Arthur, Syrus, or Scott. She needs to kill! I can feel it!"
Piper: "Ok, what are we gonna do?"
Syrus: "All right, I got a plan! The dating service called. Turns out our videos broke some kind of house record. 20 hits each this morning! One of them might to be Succubus. So we lined up dates with all of them."
Piper: "What?"
Scott: "Yep! At your resturaunt! Starting at 6!"
Piper: "Oh, no no no no! Not tonight! The Cranberries are coming in for a sound check before the benefit tomorrow. I can't risk scaring them away."
Syrus: "That's no problem. We'll just nail the Succubus before they get there."
Stiles: "Oh, you're gonna nail her, are you? Oh, so this whole aggression thing, this sort of short-circuits the old "maybe I should consult my brothers" wiring, now, doesn't it? Just step right in and take over."
Piper: "Didn't start happening until they sucker-punched Arthur and that cop!"
Scott: "Stiles had a problem, we fixed it!"
Piper: "Oh, you bet your butt, you did. You nearly broke Arthur's jaw!"
Syrus: "I saved his life!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Halliwell's, Joey and Smith are sitting in Joey's cop car!

Smith: "Ow, Man... look at that. Look at that. I can hardly even see out of that and you let him walk."
Joey: "Try looking at the club for a while. sooner we catch the perp, sooner I can have you reassigned."

Smith: "Fine!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Halliwell's, Stiles, Derek, and Piper are scoping the place out for the Succubus!

Stiles: "I just hope that the Succubus gets here fast because I'm dying."
Piper: "Okay, focus on the plan! Syrus and Scott lure the Succubus into the alley and then Scott and I freeze her and..."
Stiles: "And then they use their enhanced testosterone-charged powers to fend her off until she burst into flames. I got it."

A straight guy suddenly slaps Stiles' butt!

Derek: "Uh, Stiles, did a straight guy just slap your butt?"
Piper: "Oh, God! This is starting to get weird."
Stiles: "It's Starting to get weird? Do you remember the other night when Syrus and Scott, my own brothers who are straight, hit on me called me and my ass sexy? Where ya been?"
Piper: "Hey where's Syrus and Scott? I lost them!"
Stiles: "He's over there at the b..."

(Stiles gets a flash)

Derek: "What?"
Stiles: "The Succubus. She's here. I'm seeing what she's seeing."
Piper: "What? Where is she?"
Stiles: "She's here somewhere. She just spotted Syrus and Scott. Wait... isn't that the woman from the dating service? The one that videotaped Syrus and Scott?"

Syrus' cell phone rings!

Syrus: "Yeah!"
Piper: Syrus, she's here. Get to the alley, quick. It's Jan from the dating service. The one in the red dress!"
Syrus: "Right! On our way!"
Stiles: "Hi hi hi hi... Jan! Right? From a Fine Romance?"
Jan: Yes... have we met?

(Stiles gets a new flash and realizes that it's not Jan)

Stiles: "It's not you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the alley, Syrus and Scott are there and Darla the walks into the alley!

Darla/Succubus: Hello, Syrus! Scott!"

Syrus squints his eyes to try to use his power and telekinetically move her but he can't! Scott then throws his hands up and tries to freeze her but it doesn't work!

Syrus: "What's happening to us, why can't we use our powers?"
Darla/Succubus: "You're falling in love! You want me! You need me! Tell me I'm irresistible! Tell me!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "You're irresistible."

(Succubus is about to use her razor-sharp tongue when Stiles, Derek, and Piper show up and Piper freezes her.)

Piper: "Whoa! What happened? Why didn't you two use your powers?"
Scott: "We don't know! We were trying to use them and they wouldn't work. And then we felt like we were... huh."
Piper: "Impotent?"
Syrus: "You know, a little advice about us men, Aunt Piper. When we fail at something, generally we don't like to hear that we're...."
Piper: "Impotent?"
Syrus: "Yeah!"

Darla/Succubus unfreezes!

Piper: "Oh, no!"

Smith and Joey show up!

Smith: "Freeze right there!"

She knocks him out!

Joey: "Stop or I'll shoot! Stop!"

He sees her razor-sharp tongue and shoots her!

Joey: "She's dead! But I don't know what was? You guys ok?"
Piper: "I think so!"
Syrus (to Stiles): "Ok if she's dead, then how come I'm still attracted to her?"
Scott (to Stiles): "Yeah, same here?"