Episode 7: The Woogyman/Nexus Possession! Chapter 1: The Reveal of the Fear!

It was a quiet early Monday morning, Piper was getting for a three day trip to go to a three day getaway meeting in South California! Scott was getting ready for work! Syrus and Stiles however had the day off! Suddenly the entire house starts to shake due to a small earthquake! When it finally stopped Syrus, Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Piper came down stairs!

Syrus: "Great! Another after shock?"

Scott: "Yeah, well, at least they're getting smaller. What was the main one? 4.3?"

Piper: "The radio said 4.5.!"

Syrus: "There you go... (He straightens up a picture of Grams confused on not knowing of she is.)"
Piper: "That's Grams! My grandmother and your great-grandmother!"

Syrus: "Oh! Anyways, earthquakes give me bad vibes!"

Scott (mockingly): "Oh really!"
Stiles: "Would that be the Syrus vibes?"
Syrus: "Oh, you know. Hey look, it's the comedy stylings of Scott and Stiles Halliwell-Trudeau! You know I can't believe that out of us three, I am the only one who hates earthquakes while y'all apparently like or at least are OK with enjoying them!"
Scott: "We don't like earthquakes and we don't enjoy them!"
Stiles: "Yeah! However, we don't suddenly start yelling 'We're all gonna die' at the top of our lungs the second an earthquake starts!"
S

yrus: "OK! That's definitely a little bit of an exaggeration! I never did it at the top my lungs, I was just very loud when I screamed it!"

They walk into the kitchen!

Syrus: "Besides unlike Scott, I didn't have a loving adoptive mother who was a nurse! And unlike Stiles, I didn't have a loving adoptive father who was the town's sheriff! In fact, I didn't have a loving adoptive mother and adoptive father at all! I had adoptive parents who hated me and abused me!"
Scott: "Okay, okay, okay! Hey, does anybody smell that?"
Stiles: "Yeah, uh, I caught a whiff of it first thing this morning. I think it's coming from the basement."
Piper: "Yeah so did I!"
Syrus: "Gas leak?"
Piper: "I don't know. I called someone to come out and check. They should be here any... (Doorbell rings) Now. I'll get it."

She goes to get it!

Scott: "We're never gonna pull this off!"
Stiles: "Everything's going to be fine!"
Scott: "Yeah, until the house blows up. Look, my boss from the vet clinic wants to meet all of you guys and specifically requested for him to come over and have dinner with us here. Now, I did tell him that Aunt Piper will have to miss it and surprisingly he was OK with it! Now my boss may have prodded me into agreeing, but the point is I did agree, and, and..."
Syrus: "Nothing has changed. Stiles is gonna cook an amazing feast since he inherited Aunt Piper's cooking skills along from what he learned from his adoptive mom before she got frontotemporal dementia. I will serve with grace, and your boss will kiss your ass... (Piper clears her throat as she enters the room with the gas man.) Trinomical talents."
Gas man: "Morning gentlemen! Wow! That's the smell? (Syrus nods.) Doesn't really smell like gas."
Scott: "Yeah, but if it is, we can't light the stove. No stove, no dinner!"
Piper: "Relax! If you have to Stiles, you can have it cooked at the restaurant and then bring it here."
Stiles: "OK! Great, thanks!"
Scott: "Yeah! Thanks!"
Piper: "No problem!"
Gas man: "Well, let me check it out and see what's up."
Piper: "Great thanks! The basement is thataway."
Gas man: "Okay!"

The gas man walks into the basement

Derek: "Look Syrus. He's going into a basement, alone!"
Syrus: "Derek! Don't even!"
Scott (softly): "Derek!"
Stiles (softly): "Sourwolf! babe!"
Piper (halfway smiling): "What's going on!"
Derek: "Well for some silly ridiculous reason, Syrus is afraid of basements!"
Piper: "What like because of how dark they are?"
Derek: "No he's scared of actual basements, all basements! Lights on and off!"
Scott and Stiles (in unison): "Derek!"
Piper: "Wow! I would've not had pegged you to be the one with a silly fear like that! And I mean no offense but, it's kind of ridiculous! Sorry but it is!"
Derek: "Seriously, I mean how are you supposed to be a Charmed One if you can't even go into any simple basement!"
Scott and Stiles (loudly in unison): "Guys!!!"