Episode 11: Magical Secrets! Chapter 3: Benny's Story!

Outside the Microchip plant. Jesse and thug #2, known as Garret, are in a car with Benny telling him a plan to break into the micro chip plant.

Garret: "These are the blueprints to the microchip plant. So the main security panel is in the room here. All you do is switch the system off. You start with zone one, ending up with zone five, OK? You got it?"

Benny: "I can't. My mom made me promise never to use my power for bad things."

Jesse: "Yeah. Well, you ever read the book when bad things happen to good people?"

Garret: "Look, I got it Jesse. You broke into the arcade, right? This isn't anything different, man. I mean, we're not gonna actually take anything. We just want to see if you can actually do it. Look I'm... I'm really sorry about what happened to your mom, OK? That's a tough break, but you want to make sure something doesn't happen to your dad, don't you?"

Benny begins to slowly rock back and forth. Garret signal's Jesse. He gets out of the car and goes to the front door. We see the control panel, inside the microchip plant open and the controls burn out. Cut to Jesse. He is waiting at the door by the card slot to wait for it to turn green. It does. He opens the door and goes in. No alarms go off.

Jesse: "Well I'll be damned."

[Cut back to Garret and Benny.]

Garret: "I don't know how you did that, but I got to say, I'm very impressed."

Jesse walks out and a cop comes up to him.

Cop: "Hey!"

Jesse pulls out a gun and shots the cop in the leg. The cop falls to the floor.

Benny: "No!!!!"

Garret: "Shut up!"

Garret covers Benny's mouth. Jesse runs to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles: "I mean up until today, I thought you were a waitress, and now I find out that you're a whitelighter."
Cayla: Yep!"
Stiles: "And I can't believe that you knew ever since you hired her, Piper!"
Cayla: "Yeah! I didn't even tell her, when I was doing the interview with her for the job she said, 'so you're a whitelighter' just casually and threw me off."
Piper: "Well, I mean when you've been married to  a whitelighter, an older half-sister to a witchlighter, the mother of three witchlighters, and an aunt of three other witchlighters, you tend to be able to sense when there's a whitelighter or half whitelighter in the room."
Stiles: "So Cayla, all this time, you knew who we really were?"
Cayla: "Yeah! I was sent to watch over you and your brothers when you first got your powers. You know, help out wherever I could."
Stiles: "So, what? You're here again to help us out with something else?"
Cayla: "Uh, actually I'm here to help a boy named Benny."
Derek: "Benny? Wait. That's the..."

Cayla: "The spirit board! I know! See, Benny is a budding good witch new to the powers. But he's very young and vulnerable. And he's in serious trouble. Someone wants to take advantage of his gift."
Stiles: "So why don't you help him?"
Cayla: "I did! I made sure Scott received his cry for help. That's why I was sent here. That's all I'm supposed to do for now. The rest is up to Scott."
Stiles: "Yeah, but Scott doesn't know anything about him. He doesn't even know that he's a little boy."
Piper: "Well, he will!"
Cayla: "In the meantime, you must help me keep my secret or I could get into trouble. (Stiles smiles.) Syrus and Scott can never know what I really am."
Stiles: "Me? Keep a secret? Hello? Wrong brother. Wait, uh, you have to tell Syrus because if I know him, with his past experiences he's gonna think that..."
Cayla: "I know! I know! And that's where I need your help. See? (Cayla gets out of her chair.) Whitelighters and witches aren't allowed to fall in love anymore after Piper and Leo. It's like humans and angels aren't. But I did! I fell in love with Syrus!"
Piper: "Well who cares what they think? Honestly Cayla, when I see you and Syrus together I see true love! What Syrus has with you is, I think, what I had with Leo. True Love!"
Stiles: "And I know how much he cares about you Cayla!"