Episode 6 Déjà Vu! Chapter 1: The Vision!

One late Saturday night, a suspicious "I.A." was in his apartment looking at a file named Halliwell, with stuff all the way back to the first year of Piper, Prue, and Phoebe being witches! Suddenly a demon flamed in!

Unknown 'I.A.': "Ugh, you again? Tempus, I just got brought back to life and now we have to work together again!"
Tempus: "Yep! Maybe this time you can do your job right and actually finish all three of them off! Once again with my help of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an early Sunday morning! Syrus had just walked into the kitchen where Stiles already is, talking to Scott and Piper on the phone!

Weather Girl (on TV): "Good morning, San Francisco. Well, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful Sunday."

Stiles (on the phone): "Wait Scott calm down! Aunt Piper what is Scott doing at Halliwell's on his day off?"

Piper talks into the phone!

Stiles (on the phone): "Well that was nice of Scott to offer help at the restaurant, on his day off! OK I'll be there in an hour and tell Scott to chill out, it's not like he has it where it looks like he peed himself!"

You can see their dog, Simon, on the bench and he knocks over a pepper shaker.

Syrus: "You'll be where in an hour?"
Stiles: "Ah, Halliwell's! Scott's there after he decided to help Aunt Piper there today on his day off from the vet clinic and now I have to bring Scott a new shirt and jacket since he spilled food and some tea all over the ones that he's wearing after trying to do so much! Luckily, he was in the back of the kitchen so he didn't embarrass Aunt Piper!"
Syrus: "OK well just stay away from MY jackets!"
Stiles: "Oh don't worry I don't think that he'll want to ruin another one of your expensive jackets!"
Syrus (suddenly pissed): "Are you freakin' kidding me?"
Stiles: "Yes I'm kidding! Don't have an aneurysm!"

Syrus is suddenly relieved then annoyed!

Syrus (while punching Stiles' arm): "Don't do that! Remember the last time someone borrowed someone else's jacket and then almost ruined it?"
Stiles (being a smartass): "Yeah I believe that that person was you to my boyfriend's jacket, if I'm not mistaken!"
Syrus (jokingly rude): "Shut up!"
Syrus: "And you know I could've gotten in trouble with not just Derek because I had to use magic to get the stuff off of the jacket! I could've had to deal with the possibility of personal ga..."

The boys hear a crash outside.

Stiles: "Hey you know how I let you borrow my Jeep yesterday since your car is in the shop, well where did you park my jeep last night?"
Syrus (nervously): "In the driveway... I think!"

They run to the window and Stiles looks out the window. He sees there elderly neighbor

Stiles: "Mrs. Martinez's car!"
Syrus (relieved): "Oh Thank God!!!"

Stiles gives him a confused look!

Syrus: "I mean, that your jeep's in the driveway and that I don't owe you money or a repair. But hey, is she okay?"
Stiles: "Yeah, just a little fender bender, no big deal."

Stiles suddenly accidentally knocked over a picture of him, Lydia, Scott, and Syrus!

Syrus: "Oh! I got it!"

Syrus then picked it up!

Stiles: "Thanks!"

Syrus (while holding and looking at the picture): "I'm really glad there's no more awkwardness between you two and we can all still be friends! And I'm glad she's visiting for two and a half more days!"
Stiles: "Yeah! Me too! Can I see that!"
Syrus (while handing over the picture): "Yeah sure!"

Stiles takes the picture and his thumb lands on Lydia!

Stiles ( closing his eyes): "(Gasps)"

Stiles suddenly closed his eyes in surprisement and shock! Then he saw a big white flash! Then Astral Stiles orbed onto the stairs! He realized that he was having an Orbed Premonition! Everything was black and white including himself! Just his orbs were in color! He suddenly sees Lydia dead on the floor of the living room while syrus and Scott are squating down beside her! Syrus closes her eye lids! Suddenly Astral Stiles orbed out! Real Stiles saw that big white flash again! Then he was out of the Orbed Premonition!

Syrus: "What is it? What did you see?"

Stiles: "One of the few worst things in the entire world! Syrus,... I saw Lydia dead in here!"