Episode 2 Info on the Family Deaths! Chapter 3: The Deaths of Piper's Family!

Cast members for this part!

Alyssa Milano as "Phoebe"
Rose McGowan as "Paige"
Brian Krause as "Leo"
Victor Webster as "Coop"
Ivan Sergei as "Henry"
Wes Ramsey as "Wyatt"
Drew Fuller as "Chris"
Lucy Hale as "Melinda 'Mel'"
Ashley Olsen as "Tamora 'Tam'"
Mary-Kate Olsen as "Katherine 'Kat'"
Nina Dobrev as "PJ"
Logan Lerman as "Henry Jr."
Maia Mitchell as "Parker"
And
Bailee Madison as "Peyton"

______________________________________________________________________________

After the group hug the boys took a couple of steps back while Piper sat back down!

Stiles: "What about the rest of the family? Like Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Paige, their husbands, their kids, your husband, and your kids?"
Syrus: "Easy Stiles!"
Stiles: "What???"
Scott: "We aren't trying to make her feel overwhelmed with sadness and pain!"
Piper: "NO! It's no problem! Don't worry! Well, it was about five years ago! We all decided to hang out here! And everything seemed problem-free and demon-free! Everything seemed perfect! Too perfect! Then, it happened! About 50 demons and warlocks showed up in the house! Either shimmering or blinking! Next thing you know, before anyone could do anything fireballs and energy balls were flying through the air! Henry, Paige's mortal husband, and Henry Jr., their adopted mortal son, we're killed first by fireballs. Then, Peyton, Phoebe's youngest daughter, and Parker, Phoebe's middle daughter, were hit by Energy Balls. Then PJ; Phoebe's oldest daughter, Coop, Phoebe's husband; and Leo were all killed by three athamés being thrown! After that, two darklighters shot darklighter arrows at Tam and Kat, Paige and Henry's identical twin daughters! Mel, went to help the twins when a darklighter Black Orbed in front of her and stabbed her with a darklighter arrow! Wyatt and Chris went to take him down but we're hit with darklighter arrows too! Paige then had the same situation happen to her! Phoebe ran towards her but was hit by an energy ball! After that, the demons only stayed and attacked me until it was too late to save anyone! Everybody had already died by the time they stopped! And I was left there all alone surrounded by all of the dead bodies of my family members!"

This time Syrus, Scott, and Stiles showed some tears, while Piper was crying, without sobs! The boys gave her another big hug!

Stiles: "Don't worry Piper! Everything will be ok now!"
Scott: "We're not going anywhere for a really, really long time!"
Syrus: "Yeah! And we will avenge our family's destruction! Right guys?"
Scott and Stiles (in unison): "Right!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Derek showed up at the house and Piper let him in! Stiles came down stairs!

Derek: "Hey babe, I'm back but how w..."

Stiles interrupted him and kissed him really good!

Piper (suddenly feeling awkward): "I'm just gonna go and let you guys have some privacy!"

Piper then walked upstairs to her room! While walking up the stairs she looked at all of the pictures of her family members!

Stiles (while hugging him): "Thank you!"
Derek: "For what?"
Stiles: "For having our love be this strong that it will be able to conquer any evil that comes our way!"
Derek: "OK! What happened to you today? What's up?"

Stiles explained everything that happened today and Derek, then, immediately understood why Stiles acted like this!

Stiles and Derek then went upstairs to Stiles bedroom to cuddle in each other's arms, and maybe to do something else too!