Episode 18: Powers Exposed! Chapter 4: Distracting Bailey!

In the attic, Syrus and Derek look out the attic window and see that Scott and Stiles are back, so they run down the stairs and go into the living room.

Scott: "Is he still out there?"
Stiles: "Unfortunately!"
Syrus: "Hey, you guys, it's good that you're back! What's wrong?"
Stiles: "Your reporter guy is outside. He's staking us out!"
Derek: "What???"
Scott: "He tricked us into using our powers and nearly caught us."
Syrus: "WHAT???"
Stiles: "But fortunately we figured out what he was doing before he could get any proof."
Syrus: "Oh, thank God!"
Scott: "The only problem is how are we gonna be out looking for Jesse when he's camped outside. We have less than two hours!"

The doorbell rings. Syrus answers the door.

Finn: "Hey, how's it going? Mind if I use your bathroom?" (Syrus tries to shut the door.) "Hey, don't bother using your magical powers on me. I already hid the video tape."
Syrus: "What videotape?"
Finn: "Yeah, you know, best I could guess is somehow one of your brothers stopped time. Or rewound it! I don't know! What I do know is I got the whole thing on tape."
Syrus: "You're bluffing!"
Finn: "Am I? How do explain your brother's briefcase magically jumping from under his right arm to under his left arm instantaneously. Y'all screwed up, and I got the proof. Okay, now here's the deal! I already got my story ready to print., but all I really want now from you is a tell-all exclusive. I'll write the book, we can share in movie rights, foreign sales, distribution..."

Syrus pushes him outside and closes the door.

Finn (outside): "Okay, I'll just wait outside until you're ready to talk."

Syrus sighs in annoyance!

Stiles: "What are we gonna do?"
Syrus: "Alright, look, I will stay here and finish the potions, you guys go try and find the boys. To buy us some time, keep on freezing those grimlocks, okay, until I get there."

Scott: "What about Bailey?"
Syrus: "Don't worry about him, I'll stop him from following you."

He goes outside!

Syrus: "Bailey! I've been thinking about what you said. Maybe we can work something out."
Finn: "Yeah? Why don't I believe you?"

You see Scott, Stiles, and Derek sneaking towards the Jeep.

Syrus: "Oh, I don't know, maybe it's your reporter instincts."

You hear and see Stiles, Scott, and Derek drive off.

Syrus: "Oops, busted!"
Finn: "Nice try!"

He runs towards his car and Syrus waves two fingers towards the car and uses his power and a garden tool gets shoved in his car tyre which flattens it.

Finn: "Whoa! You did that, didn't you. I know you did that!"
Syrus: "Really? Prove it!"

[In the storm drains. Stiles steps in a puddle.

Stiles: Eww, I'm not wearing the right shoes for this. Okay, talk about all roads leading to hell."
Derek: "Ok which way now?"

Scott gets out her map!

Scott: "Ah, light, light!"

Derek turns on a torch!

Stiles: "Okay, in my orbed premonition I remember seeing a big area with pipes. Oh, wait, there's a pipe junction. That way!

They keep walking!

Scott: "So, I guess this isn't a good time to ask how it went with Joey after having that talk with Bailey?"
Stiles: "You're right, it's not!"

Scott: "Who knew anything could smell so bad."

Stiles sees a sign!

Stiles: "Now there's a good sign!"

Scott and Derek (in unison): "Meaning?"

Stiles: "I saw it in the vision that I had."

They see a rat!

Stiles: "Eww, eww!"

Stiles bumps Scott and Scott falls into a big and deep hole in the ground and is knocked unconscious.

Stiles: "Scott! Scott! Scott! Are you okay? Oh my God. Oh God!"

He covers the hole with a piece of board.

Derek: "Scott, we'll get help."