Episode 9: Halliwell-Trudeaus meet Winchesters! Chapter 1: The Killer Scene!

On a lazy Tuesday morning an innocent African American women and an innocent Caucasian women, who were besties and roommates and were both witches, were walking down an abandoned alley that led to their apartment building! When suddenly a strange evil looking man attacked them...with athamés and energy balls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Stiles gets a call telling him to come to this crime scene that, when described to him, sounded very demonic to him so he brought his brothers along! Stiles had just finished talking to Joey!

Stiles: "Alright! Thanks Joey!"
Joey: "Anytime Stiles! Although maybe next time, try not having to have all of the information be explained to you when you're one of the cops on the scene."
Stiles (sarcastically snarky): "Hahaha! Very funny!"

Stiles walked away from Joey and walked off to his brothers!

Scott: "So are we thinking demon or warlock?"
Stiles: "I have no idea! But the murder weapon was definitely owned by one of those two creatures."
Syrus: "Let me guess, an athamé!"
Stiles: "Yep! Although, they had extra markings. Markings that are what we would if we were attacked by a demon or a warlock!"

Suddenly one man who was the same height of Syrus and a man who was 6'4 approached the brothers!

6'4 man: "Excuse us officer... Halliwell-Trudeau! I'm... Agent Jackman and this is my partner Agent Stevenson! We would like to ask a few questions about the crime scene! But who are your friends?"
Stiles: "Not that it's any of your business but they're my one year older brother and two year older brother!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Hey!"
Smaller man: "Ah! I see! So, about those questions we have for you!?"

Scott then froze them and the rest of the crime scene!

Stiles: "Why'd you do that?"
Scott: "Because by the way that Syrus is looking at them, something's not right! What's up Sy?"
Syrus: "I don't know but for some reason, I just have this weird feeling about them! Like something's off!"
Stiles: "Do you think they're demons or warlocks? Do you think they're the ones who did this?"
Syrus: " No, it's more of them seeming a little familiar, barely, but familiar!"
Scott: "What like you've met them before?"
Syrus: "No more like I've seen them before! But not actually met them! But maybe we should go home and check the book! So we'll let Scott's freeze ware off and then we'll tell these two to talk to one of the other cops! Then Stiles you'll tell Joey that you have to leave for a little bit!"
Scott and Stiles (in unison): "OK!"

Then everything unfroze and time started back up!

Stiles: "I'm sorry but my brothers and I have to go but feel free to ask another cop! Just no snooping without permission!"
6'4 man: "Um okay fine! Have a good day you three!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (surprised and in unison): "Thank you! You two do as well!"

Syrus, Scott, and Stiles then walk to Joey to tell him that they have to go! Then they all leave!

Smaller man: "Have a good day? Really Sam? You do realize that by the way that that cop talked to us that them three could be the killers for all we know!"
Sam: "Dean, it can't hurt to be nice to one person without being suspicious about them!"
Dean: "Well you're always like that so I kind of do have to be a little like the opposite!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Manor in the attic, Syrus was squinting his eyes and telekinetically flipping through the Book of Shadows while it was on its podium and Stiles was on Syrus' left while Scott was on Syrus' right! Suddenly Syrus found them!

Syrus: "Here! I knew they looked familiar!"