Episode 5: Lose Control! Chapter 4: He shows his face!

Random man's voice: "NOO!!!"

Suddenly everybody heard a random man's voice! Then a man suddenly shimmered into the room!

Random man (yelling): "How is this possible! It's irreversible until it's too late!"
Syrus: "Ah! Andras, the spirit of rage and anger! You finally stopped being a coward and showed your face!"

Stiles started walking towards Andras! Syrus and Scott started walking towards him as well but Stiles stopped them!

Stiles: "No! He's all mine!"
Andras: "Ooh! I'm so scared! Please, you're the weakest one of you three!"
Stiles: "And yet, I reversed your new irreversible part of your power!"

Stiles suddenly dropped kick Andras straight into the wall!

Andras: "I see there's some rage inside of you! Let's let it all out!"

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "NO!"

Derek (worried): "Babe!"

Stiles: "Perfect! You just screwed yourself over! Because guess who I'm mad at?"

Andras started thinking and realized it!

Andras: "Wait! Oh no!"
Stiles: "Yeah that's right! YOU!!!"

Stiles suddenly started blasting Andras with his ice power until Andras couldn't stand on his own!

Stiles (while grabbing Andras): "You messed with my boyfriend, tried to make him kill me, tried to make my brothers have to kill him! Well now lets see who gets killed YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Syrus, Scott, Derek, Piper, and Lydia all looked at Stiles with shocked and surprised faces! Then, Stiles suddenly wrapped his arm around Andras' neck! He kept getting tighter and tighter! Finally Stiles completely snapped Andras' neck! Stiles then calmed down!

Syrus and Scott: "Awesome job!"
Scott: "Are you OK now?"
Syrus: "Do you feel good?"
Stiles: "Yeah now let's vanquish this spirit of rage and anger!"

Stiles then walks to Scott's left and grabs his left hand while Syrus is on Scott's right and grabs Scott's right hand!

Syrus: "Spirit of Anger, Spirit of Rage,"
Scott: "You really belong in a cage!"
Stiles: "Hearing the Power of Three's cry,"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "One final breath and then you die!"

Suddenly Andras' body started to violently shake on it's own! Then Andras exploded!!!

Stiles: "No one tries to get between my Sourwolf and I! Or tries to get between my brothers and I!"