Episode 13: Attack of the Killer Plant! Chapter 5: The Vanquish!

A few minutes later, Derek is waiting impatiently for Stiles, Syrus, Scott, and Piper to get back! He starts to think that he now has to rescue them, the only problem is, he doesn't know how! He then did the only thing he knew what he could do! So Derek slowly approaches the plant. When he reached he had his fangs come out! He then immediately went to bite the plant when it suddenly exploded, sending him into the stairs! Suddenly six bodies appeared right in front of the table in the foyer! It was Stiles, Scott, Syrus, Piper, Scott's boss, and the newbie. After brushing himself off, Stiles looks up and sees Derek knocked out on the stairs.

Stiles:: "Scott"

Scott looks at Stiles who's gesturing his eyes towards the newbie and Scott's boss. Scott then freezes them!

Stiles: "Derek!"

Stiles walks towards Derek and wakes him up!

Syrus: "What happened to you?"
Derek: "I had finally got tired of waiting impatiently for you guys and thought that it ended up having to be me to rescue guys, so I went to do the only thing that I could think of and went to bite the plant! But as I had my fangs hovering over it, the plant exploded and blasted me into the stairs."
Syrus: "Oh...Well sorry it took so long, Scott's boss and the newbie both turned out to be claustrophobic and it was hard to get us out when they kept constantly freaking out!"
Piper: "The important thing is that we're all safe!"

Suddenly the demon, who attacked Stiles and Derek while they were having sex last night, appeared!

Stiles: "You?!? I thought I vanquished you!"
Demon: "And I thought I got your brother killed with that plant I created. Anyways, I can only be vanquished by the Power of Three!"

Stiles: "So you were behind all of this!"

Suddenly the demon threw a fireball towards the newbie and Scott's boss.

Syrus: "Fireball!"

Suddenly the fireball telekinetically orbed back to the demon who ducked out of the way!

Scott: "Vet Clinic!"

Suddenly, the newbie and Scott's boss were remotely orbed to the vet clinic by Scott!

Stiles then had a fireball heading towards him so he orbed out of the way and then orbed back in! Then, Piper came down with the Book of Shadows and had it opened to the vanquishing spell!

Syrus: "Fighting this demon is really tragic,"
Scott: "So we'll get rid of him with our magic!"
Stiles: "Before he causes another with to fear,"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "We vanquish you forever, so disappear!"

Suddenly the demon exploded!

Scott: "Well ok then, I think that's everything!"
Syrus: "Scott!"
Scott: "Yeah?"
Stiles: "Your boss and the newbie!"
Scott: "Oh right! Let's go!"

Scott grabs Stiles and Syrus' wrists and Stiles orbs them all to the vet clinic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the boys arrive at the vet clinic in orbs, Scott turns around and notices that his boss and the newbie are still frozen!

Scott: "So what do we do about their memories of today?"
Stiles: "Maybe we can create a memory erasing spell and have it only erase their memories of today!"
Syrus: That's actually a good idea! Ok so, um, 'To erase their memories of what they saw today,"
Scott: "We use the Power of Three all the way!"
Stiles: "To make them forget of the attacks from the heads and hearts,"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "Replace it with memories of them working hard!"

Suddenly the top of their heads and their foreheads started to glow a golden color! Then Scott took off his jacket and threw it into the back of the vet clinic and unfroze them! Then quickly ran outside the vet clinic, followed by his brothers.

Scott's boss: "Well, for a newbie, you're really hard and pretty well today!"
The newbie: "Thank you!"
Scott's boss: "You're welcome!"

Scott then walked in, followed by his brothers!

Scott's boss: "Hey Scott!"
Scott: "Hey boss!"
Scott's boss: "What are you doing back here tonight? I told you that you only had to work until 6!"
Scott: "I forgot my jacket! Oh here it is!"

Scott then goes and picks his jacket up!

Scott: "Well, see in two days boss! Bye!"
Scott's boss: "Bye Scott!"

Scott, Stiles, and Syrus then all walk out of the vet clinic and out of sight. Then Stiles turns to face his brothers and grabs Syrus and Scott's wrists and orbs them home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at Halliwell's, Scott, Syrus, Stiles, and Derek were all sitting at the bar while Piper was behind it running the restaurant!

Scott: "Well today was eventful!"
Stiles: "Yeah no kidding!"
Syrus: "Hey, at least it's over and we were able to make that newbie and Scott's boss not remember anything about the attacks!"
Scott: "That's true!"
Derek: "Hey Stiles, why don't we go to bed early tonight!"

Derek winked at Stiles and he understood what Derek was saying!

Stiles: "I think that's a great idea!"

Stiles and Derek stand up and start to walk away!

Syrus: "Yeah! Ok! Just try not to get attacked tonight!"
Scott: "And don't get too wild and accidentally break something!"
Stiles: "Haha very funny!"
Scott: "Man I need to have some fun like that!"
Syrus: "And I want Cayla to come back! Aunt Piper are you sure you don't know when she'll be coming back?"
Piper: "Uh, no! Sorry!"

Piper felt guilty, for knowing what's going on with Cayla, again! She really hated lying to her nephew like that! Just like how she hated that Phoebe didn't tell her about Leo when she found out!