Episode 5: Lose Control! Chapter 1: A Surprise Visit!

It was Saturday morning, and luckily everyone had the day off! Everyone was relaxing and eating breakfast! Derek had pulled Stiles out of the chair he was sitting in and put him on his knee! Then he scooted Stiles' plate over closer to his!

Syrus: "OK! I'm happy for you guys and you know I love two, especially Stiles, but can y'all do that when we're not eating please?"
Derek: "Do what when you're not eating?"
Syrus: "Go overboard on the lovey dovey romance part!"
Scott: "Yeah! It's just not easy to enjoy your food when your brother and his boyfriend act like that!"
Stiles: "I like it when he does these kind of things!"
Piper: "Syrus, Scott, leave them alone! They're fine! Plus, I think it's sweet!"

Just then, Stiles and Derek start to make out after what Piper said! Almost to the point of groping each other! Syrus and Scott, plus Piper, had disgusted looks on their face!

Piper (disgusted): "NOT THAT MUCH!!!"

So Stiles and Derek stop after giving a peck on the lips! They all went back to eating their breakfast just relaxing and chilling!

Suddenly Derek felt weird! Stiles noticed this and, being the concerned and loving boyfriend that he is, decided to ask what's wrong!

Stiles (concerned): "Hey! Sourwolf, are you OK?"
Derek: "Honestly, I don't know! I just suddenly got this weird feeling, like something inside of me wants to make me howl and roar! It's weird! I'm sure it's nothing! It could be early side effects of the full moon!"
Scott: "Oh right! The full moon's coming up!"
Syrus: "But wait, why would it be only be happening to Derek and not to Scott? I mean, it doesn't make sense!"
Derek: "I'm sure there's nothing to worry about!"
Stiles: "Are you sure?"
Derek: "Yes! I'm fine!!!"

What they didn't know is that an evil spirit named Andras, who can make people be filled with random rage, was outside of the conservatory windows! However, he manipulated his power to work where whenever he hits somebody supernatural, that supernatural creature will make them lose control and become insane by rage! And now Derek had been infected!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, the four boys and Piper had moved to the living room when the door bell rang!

Piper: "I'll get it"

Piper walks to the door and opens it! She finds a red-headed, green-eyed girl, who looks about 21 years old and 5'7, standing in front of her!

Piper: "Hi! May I help you?"
Red head: "Hi I'm Lydia Martin! I'm looking for Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Syrus Grimson!"
Piper: "Come on in!"

Lydia walks in with Piper right beside her!

Piper: "Boys! You have a visitor!"
Lydia: "Hey guys!"

Syrus and Scott (in unison): "LYDIA!!!"
Syrus: "Hey! How you been?"
Lydia: "Good!"
Scott: "Banshee powers! Still learning things about them?"
Lydia: "Yeah but it's been really easy to maintain control when I discover more about them!"

Stiles was cautious at first, considering how it's been a while since he's seen her! And that time was awkward because it was after they broke up! It wasn't a bad break up! It's just he didn't know what to say! He was still great friends with her though!

Derek: "Hey Lydia!"
Lydia: "Hey Der!"
Stiles: "Hey Lydia! How's life treating you!"
Lydia: "It's treating me in a good way! You?"
Stiles: "Yeah! I'm doing good, I guess if you count finding out that you're actually were born half Wiccan male witch and half whitelighter! And also being a charmed one! But so are my two brothers and now we're the Power of Three so hey I can't complain too much! Plus I'm a cop!"
Lydia: "Well that's good! And I see that you and Derek are boyfriends now!"

Everyone looked at her confused for a second!

Lydia: "Stiles, you were laying on your back on top of Derek, while he was laying on his back on the couch, when I walked in!"
Everyone else: "OHH!!!"
Syrus: "So Lydia, how long are you going to be here?"
Lydia: "A few days!"
Scott: "Well that's nice!"

Derek's eyes suddenly turned red and his fangs came out as he roared for no reason!

Stiles: "Sourwolf, babe, what's wrong?"
Derek: "I don't know I just suddenly felt like needed to roar in anger!"
Scott: "Maybe this is more than just an early effect of the upcoming full moon!"
Syrus: "Yeah! I'll look in the book! Derek come with me!"
Derek: "Why?"
Syrus: "So you can explain exactly what's going on with you! Scott you and Piper go ahead and try to make a potion that can help him!"
Scott and Piper (in unison): "What kind of potion?"
Syrus: "I don't know...improvise! And Stiles! You and Lydia might want to work out the awkward feeling that's so obviously between you two!"

So Syrus and Derek walk to the attic to look through the Book of Shadows while Scott and Piper walk to the kitchen to make some kind of potions that may help Derek! Leaving Stiles and Lydia in the living room!

Stiles: "So!!!"
Lydia: "So!!!"
Stiles: "OK you know I just want to say that I'm sorry for..."
Lydia (interrupting Stiles): "It's OK! I understand! You had figured out that you were gay but you didn't know how to break it to me!"
Stiles: "I'm really sorry!"
Lydia: "It's fine!"
Stiles: "We're still friends right?"
Lydia: "Yep! Great friends!"
Stiles: "I like that!"
Lydia: "Me too!"

Stiles and Lydia could finally be great friends and not be awkward around each other now! They both just gave each other friendly smiles toward each other!