Episode 20: Saved by the Dad! Season Finale! Chapter 2: Figuring out a Plan!

A couple minutes after the attack, the gang are in the attic trying to figure out what's going on!

Syrus: "Ok, why is Piper and Scott's molecular immobilization power not working?"
Derek: "And why isn't you guys' ice power not working?"
Stiles:: "Both really great questions!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Stiles!!!"
Stiles: "What? I'm serious and I genuinely like to know the answer."
Random voice: "We might know!"

Suddenly all of them turn around to see an elder!

Piper: "Took you people long enough!"
Stiles: "Aunt Piper, who is this?"
Piper: "This is elder Sandra! She's an elder!"
Scott: "Oh! So do you know what's going on here?"
Elder Sandra: "We believe that a demon has found a way to make all kinds of freezing powers; such as cryokinesis, stopping time, molecular immobilization; to where they won't work at all. He also made all teleporting powers really strong as if they have advanced again!"
Scott: "So what now?"
Elder Sandra: "Well, with this happening evil is now everywhere! You guys have to figure out a way to protect San Francisco!"

Suddenly a phone rings!

Scott: "Oh that's my phone I'll get it!"
Syrus: "No I'll get it! I'm not really wanting to be around a bitch of an elder."
Piper: "Syrus stop, this elder is one of the elders you shouldn't hate, she's never been against the witch whitelighter romance!"
Syrus: "To me, all elders are the same!"

Syrus then leaves the attic and goes to answer the phone!

Stiles: "I'm sorry, but you have to understand where he's coming from!"
Scott: "Yeah I mean, Cayla was his third girlfriend in his entire life, and the only girlfriend who is actually perfect for him. His first girlfriend was a fellow high school brat and his second girlfriend was a fellow college student who became needy!"
Stiles: "Yeah, and now he has a perfect relationship with Cayla and now he's not allowed to date her because you people stupidly reinstated the 'no witches and whitelighters can be in love with each other' rule."
Elder Sandra: "I'm sorry about this, but a few of us elders who weren't on board with that idea were out voted by a lot of other elders! But we need to get back to the situation at hand! You have to stop the demons!"

Suddenly Elder Sandra orbs out!

Scott: "Easier said then done! How do we handle all of this?"
Stiles: "I guess we just chase the demons down and stay together! Alright Derek and Aunt Piper, Sandra said that someone has to go down into the underworld and see what you can do down there!"

Syrus walks into the attic!

Syrus: "Hey that was Malia! Demons are attacking Beacon Hills as well!"
Stiles: "Ok new plan! Derek and Aunt Piper, forget the underworld you guys head to Beacon Hills while we stay here in San Francisco and deal with the demons here!"
Piper: "I've got a better idea! I go down to the underworld, Derek goes to Beacon Hills, and you three stay here!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "WHAT???"
Syrus: "Are you crazy? Aunt Piper, we'd be ok if all of your powers were working right but, you're without your molecular immobilization power!"
Piper: "Boys, it's ok I've faced demons who were immune to my freezing power before and I just relied on my other powers."
Scott: "And your sisters! You can't go to demon central by yourself"
Piper: "I'll be fine!"
Stiles: "Aunt Piper, unfortunately you're not a charmed one anymore! We're the Charmed Ones now! You might get hurt!"
Piper: "I'm going on my own! End of discussion!"
Derek: "Stubborn, meet Stubborn, Stubborn, and Stubborn! Stubborn, Stubborn, and Stubborn, meet Stubborn!"
Stiles: "Not the time, Sourwolf!"
Derek: "Sorry!"
Syrus: "Fine! Just be careful!"
Piper: "I will! Now I need you three to create a power of three spell that will send me down there! I'll create my own spell to get back!"
Syrus, Scott, and Stiles (in unison): "OK!"

The brothers then line up and grab each other's hands to get ready to cast the spell! Suddenly, Stiles has an orbed premonition! His astral self orbs into the premonition. He sees himself and his brothers together somewhere in San Francisco. Suddenly Syrus is hit by an energy ball! Then, Scott is hit by a darklighter arrow that doesn't just have the darklighter poison on it, but also Wolfsbane! He suddenly comes out of the orbed premonition! Unknown to him, Stiles was actually supposed to see a third part of the orbed premonition where he is shot with a regular darklighter arrow! But he was accidentally pulled out of the premonition by his brothers!

Stiles:: "Uh oh!"